Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5y Floating Celebration

Angry 5y Floating Celebration

http://waa.ai/QOg.jpg

http://waa.ai/QO1.jpg

Alo fc,5y isn't enough for a fix? Seems day by day our swords going further away. For god's sake,is that SO hard to create a proper visual? T_T

Compared to npcs:

http://waa.ai/QOp.jpg
    Last edited by SecondSkin; 22nd August 2013 at 07:46.

Celebration? Nothing to celebrate, it is an annoying glitch. Heralds of Xolti's are filled with vanity glitches. I think the right word you were looking for would be "anniversary".

Unless of course you were being sarcastic...But that would just be silly.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Nothing game breaking, if you play a HoX for a long time you learn to deal with those issues. As annoying as it is, I think there are more important things that need to be fixed in this game...but that will never happen either.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

well,point of post is just a reminder to fellow fc magicians that some *glitches* exists since day 1, and will be never going to fixed,even at a zillion years ;-)

But hold on..they have insta fix the "wtf? wheres my hairs?" hilarious glitch at fem hoxes

/more sarcasm
    Last edited by SecondSkin; 23rd August 2013 at 19:49.

The floating weapon bug only happens to me after Avatar of Xotli now. They fixed it for DE.

After years of HoXing, I switch weapons compulsively now, which fixes the floating; I never even notice it unless I watch for it.

And the hair bug fix was huge. Image is everything. Demon, cool; skinhead, no.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

I hope they fix the glitch that makes fem HoXs the height of male after casting Desecrating Essence. I dislike tall women. I got some OCD about small(in this case tall) bugs like that.

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    I hope they fix the glitch that makes fem HoXs the height of male after casting Desecrating Essence. I dislike tall women. I got some OCD about small(in this case tall) bugs like that.

my dream since 2010 (time that i create fem hox),are: fc making a fem version of DE,like necros L/Form male/fem version >.<
    But...but...but T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    After years of HoXing, I switch weapons compulsively now
    The veterancy of a hox is directly proportional to frequency of his/her weapon switching. If a hox never swaps weapons, he's a noob (even if she/he's got full T4s).

damn, so im soo noob, i dont swap weapons...
    Solmhyr- new style of HoX play.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    The veterancy of a hox is directly proportional to frequency of his/her weapon switching. If a hox never swaps weapons, he's a noob (even if she/he's got full T4s).
    I don't weapon swap.

Then again, I am not plagued by this floating weapon glitch. It may only effect male HoX's, mines female.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast