Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Still no word on when the merge is happening?

I shudder to think of how long the servers will be down and the state of the game when it comes up.

Cant wait to see the disaster after learning that the 2 universes shared the same ID for everything..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

i find this news very disturbing.....

First week of September isn't too far off!

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I do apologize for the delay, but these factors are out of my hands.
    Thanks for the heads up Joel

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    First week of September isn't too far off!
    It's more than half a month off of when it was supposed to be done in the first place however
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Delay it Joel, at least until you can ABSOLUTELY make sure everything will be OK after the merge. I don't want to logon September 5th and suddenly find myself looking at blank character screens and/or all of my characters without gear.

On related news, has anyone estimated the insane amount of activity during peak hours now? When Europe and East Coast U.S. kinda share the 6~8 o'clock hour EST. Awesome news imo...but what about the lag?

You do realize that Euro is +5/+6 of EST right?

So 6-8 EST is 11/12-1/2am?? Not really peak for euros who will be sleeping angels.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Delay it Joel, at least until you can ABSOLUTELY make sure everything will be OK after the merge. I don't want to logon September 5th and suddenly find myself looking at blank character screens and/or all of my characters without gear.

On related news, has anyone estimated the insane amount of activity during peak hours now? When Europe and East Coast U.S. kinda share the 6~8 o'clock hour EST. Awesome news imo...but what about the lag?
    I agree take as long as you need to make sure that everything is going to go as smooth as posible, and be prepared for the worst since you never know what might happen & backups backups backups lol

and RingOfSet and from what I have read I think all the servers are in the spots they are going to be in after the merge so if you are having Lag problems now I'm not sure if they will go away. But if you are not having lag problems then I wouldn't think you will.

oh you pvers shut the hell up.

If they delay it im going to find you and slap you with your dads dildo

so what happend september? the main guy will get struck by some serious illness? like overworked and exhausted?

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    so what happend september? the main guy will get struck by some serious illness? like overworked and exhausted?
    I'd expect another office move and it will get pushed to October.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast