Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Still no word on when the merge is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by nusquam View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Staying and some cool stuff coming for this. See the gd letter next week.
    3. No universal tradepost but that's not a bad idea and something i can bring up. Unchained minis are not done yet, they require quite a lot of code work.
    4. Names is the same as other merges. I'll get a faq link for the gd letter.
    5. People will lose all running buffs when the merge is done, so try not to use xp pots or anything like that the day of the merge. Also something i will make sure is in the faq.
    oh set and crom, transfer ur toons to the pvp server! :d

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Staying and some cool stuff coming for this. See the GD letter next week.
    3. No universal tradepost but that's not a bad idea and something I can bring up. Unchained minis are not done yet, they require quite a lot of code work.
    4. Names is the same as other merges. I'll get a FAQ link for the GD letter.
    5. People will lose all running buffs when the merge is done, so try not to use XP pots or anything like that the day of the merge. Also something I will make sure is in the FAQ.
    Number 2 will be a big carrot!! so pvpers move to B&G server then they have to SUBSCRIBE to enter PVE dungeons to get PVE gear PVE AAs to play PVP on PVP server .....right? OR of course they can go insane and grind to pvp8 for gear and crap weapons

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    oh set and crom, transfer ur toons to the pvp server! :d
    Yeah sure! then subscribe to enter PVE dungeons to get PVE gear so we can PVP on the PVP server? or grind for months! to pvp8 for gear and crap weapons and low AA

call it QQ but thats the way of a fresh toon on PvP B&G server (must subscibe to enter PVE dungeons) lol nooooo thank you

The reasons are pretty simple:
    - The development servers were moved from Montreal to North Carolina last weekend (this requires a lot of work from both operations and various tools coders). The purpose of that move is to speed up our work by having all resources local.
    - The Oslo branch is moving to a new office this weekend (26th) and Operations are on the hook for a new server room and moving an entire office of employees.
    Been awhile since I played, but wasn't the excuse for no development in 2012 that they moved the offices from Norway to Canada? That delayed updates for 6 months... now that is the excuse again?

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Mabus View Post
    Been awhile since I played, but wasn't the excuse for no development in 2012 that they moved the offices from Norway to Canada? That delayed updates for 6 months... now that is the excuse again?

Ha
    He's got a point. You've been moving offices for about a year now, you could have actually walked from the EU to the US in less than a year.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

1. Yes
    2. Staying and some cool stuff coming for this. See the GD letter next week.
    3. No universal tradepost but that's not a bad idea and something I can bring up. Unchained minis are not done yet, they require quite a lot of code work.
    4. Names is the same as other merges. I'll get a FAQ link for the GD letter.
    5. People will lose all running buffs when the merge is done, so try not to use XP pots or anything like that the day of the merge. Also something I will make sure is in the FAQ.
    Whatever may happen with the game, thank you for the time you spend in communication.
    It really feels good.
    La coalition, c'est ici !
    ...pour organiser des sorties francophones sans sortir...
    de sa guilde !

Since server merges have been delayed can you please enable server transfers again?

Quote Originally Posted by Krixus View Post
    Since server merges have been delayed can you please enable server transfers again?
    Yes plz do it asap.. Need to get away from Fury

Quote Originally Posted by arcnor View Post
    lol why?

Crom is so boring =/

Quote Originally Posted by arcnor View Post
    Probably the plague of hackers? Probably the wall of Cyrillic text in global? Maybe low population? Maybe no pug K6s or pug Raids?

Or it could be that maybe the bleak lonely pointless emptiness of Fury and the hopeless futile attempts from Funcom at fixing PvP is beginning to get to him.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast