Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AoC expansion Soundtrack

Default AoC expansion Soundtrack

Is there a place to buy the Rise of the Godslayer soundtrack and the music from the expansions? I've checked eBay and amazon and haven't found it available (I even ordered it from amazon.uk only to have it not go through after several months).

I'd prefer to buy it to support the composer as opposed to get it through a torrent.

Thanks!
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Thanks! unfortunately, I just checked iTunes and all they had was the original game soundtrack.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

http://rotgmusic.com/

there it is
    I am Stian ingame...

Thank you.

I had checked there first. It's currently unavailable in all the sites in English and the one site that has it in Norwegian apparently won't ship internationally (I'm in the US).
    ----
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by puckstop98 View Post
    Thank you.

I had checked there first. It's currently unavailable in all the sites in English and the one site that has it in Norwegian apparently won't ship internationally (I'm in the US).
    Maybe try Ebay. One is bound to pop up eventually.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by puckstop98 View Post
    Thank you.

ah, beeing Norwegian i offcourse just checked the Norwegian shop :\
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    ah, beeing Norwegian i offcourse just checked the Norwegian shop :\
    Maybe the Swedish shop, eh?
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Seems like they are out of stock. Maybe it is time to press another five hundred copies, Funcom?

http://www.amazon.com/Age-Conan-Rise...s=age+of+conan
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast