Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Set players to ask advice from.

Default Set players to ask advice from.

I'm not wanting this thread to be anything more than strait forward unbiased help for new players, or even players who are vets looking to better their game.

I am simply going to compile a list of players and or toons I know can play their class's. I hope peeps take advantage of this thread. Maybe this will help the game on raids and or 6 mans.

Rogues

Assassins

"Me, Req Nex"
    "prophets"
    "Legend of Amu Ra or something like that"

Please add to the list!

Barbarians

"Me, Req Nex"
    "Prophets"
    "guildless"

Alot of good barbs, If someone can link names in the add on posts.

Rangers

"Defiance"

Again, missing alot of good rangers. Please add to list!

Soldiers

Guards

"Me, Req Nex"
    "Req Nex"
    "RA"

Again, missing alot of good guards. Please add to list! Also a bit of advice. Not saying all good soldiers in higher end raiding guilds. But most are. If a tank is giving you advice and is only doing Kesh power leveling sessions. Actions speak louder than words.

Dark Temps

'RA"
    "RA"
    "RA"
    Pretty much all of the Req Nex DT's, or Immortal Souls.

Conq's

'Req Nex"
    "Immortal Souls"
    "13th legion"

Again, missing alot of good Conq's. Please add to list!

Priests

Tos's

"RA"
    "Req Nex"
    "Prophets"

Again, missing alot of good tos's. Please add to list! Also, feat out the damn mana tap, it's very important for raids.

Bear Shamans

"Immortal Souls"

Again, missing alot of good BS's. Please add to list!

Pom

"13th legion"
    "RA"
    "who knows"

Believe it or not, Pom's can heal and dps at the same time.

Casters

Demo

"prophets"

Again, missing alot of good demo's. Please add to list!

Necro

Again, can't think of any. But they are out their.

Hox

Again can't think of any. But they are out their.

Above isn't supposed to be the starter of a drama thread or anything of the sort. This thread isn't even supposed to be an accurate depiction of the supposed best players on Set or anything either. It's just a list of people I have taken advice from myself, and or people I would suggest new players to get a hold of in game to make their experiences better on each toon.

I know I'm missing great players who are willing to help on this list. I just can't think of their names atm. I again, encourage more people to list either themselves or friends who you know are well versed on what ever class on this thread.

Also, don't let ego's get in the way. I listed people above that I may not really like myself. But I do recognize them as good players in their respective class's. I would appreciate it if everyone tried to follow suit.

Thanks in advance AOC peeps.

Vorbiz: Removed player names.
    Last edited by Vorbiz; 23rd August 2013 at 18:46.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Add me if I be worthy...

Pondtus - DT - Mist Wolves
    Ponthus - Demo - Mist Wolves
    Pontuz - HoX - Req Nex

*PVE only!
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Nice initiative, but are you sure that all players you listed are happy to answer to help requests and provide in-game "mentoring"?

The fact that a player is good at playing his class doesn't mean that he is available to spend his time replying to multiple tells, and posting names in a thread on official forum could generate really a lot of them

If you haven't done already, probably you should have asked to those players before.

It's not a critic of course, just a suggestion.
    Also this risks to become another failing "server x's list of the best"..
    Last edited by Calore; 20th August 2013 at 16:22.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

As a new player I’m going to take advantage of this post so thanks Kenny and anyone else who posts that they are willing to help out us newbie’s. I’ve been running around blind pretty much, getting some help from some nice people in low lvl zones. But don’t want to screw up my AA more then I probably already did lol.

Otar needs to list all his alts here IMO.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

You can add my necro Zaldar.

Also, Halfdead's ToS name is Ghiaour.

Sigh..why not...

New players contact me through tells, if you can't tell just /friend <name> then tell again. Good luck.

DT - Slayer
    Guardian - Lysandus
    Conq - Ravager

I'll offer my guard but Schou will just troll me..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Sigh..why not...

New players contact me through tells, if you can't tell just /friend <name> then tell again. Good luck.

DT - Slayer
    Guardian - Lysandus
    Conq - Ravager
    Damn im so sorry you are not on pvp server, sorry for offtopic guys

Otar is a rising star, he is now the best player in this game...

SMH I remember when he used to ask me for advice... now I have to ask him... god damn!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast