Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Class Power Rankings

Uberdelred

Won so called best conq of Crom with t1 gear in duel with full hp and was called cheater after that. Arena duel.

Crom is full of geared characters with pve builds on minigames, demos who do fires of Gehenna and sins without lotus build

Sure there is good ones also, but its rare

And btw, fury minigame quality has dropped like mad, i had 1 year break and now its like 90% noobs, but they would own Crom still i say

@suctum¨

Didnt they come from PvP servers when they died?

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Uberdelred

Won so called best conq of Crom with t1 gear in duel with full hp and was called cheater after that. Arena duel.
    Who was this "best" Conq ? ... anyways Conq is one of those classes that i dont want to even talk about. I didnt know that there is even such thing as Best conq lol

Uberdelred

Crom is full of geared characters with pve builds on minigames, demos who do fires of Gehenna and sins without lotus build

And btw, fury minigame quality has dropped like mad, i had 1 year break and now its like 90% noobs, but they would own Crom still i say

@suctum¨

I haven't seen you once in a Crom minigame, and I'm curious to know who you dueled to win the "Crom best conq" title

"Look at how big is my e-peen" and "my server/country rocks, your is crap" posts are very funny .. because they are so stupid.
    Last edited by Calore; 23rd August 2013 at 07:10.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I heard Tarikko rules crom

Sure, pvp is about beating other players.
    Much better than some ****ing worthless boss dmg parser epeen i see on HM groups all time /facepalm
    Last edited by JinDjw; 23rd August 2013 at 07:37.

Tarikko is just a k/d whore in minigames, he do nothing for team and he thinks everybody that kill him is cheater.

Steffarius, Kurotpava or Telonicuss are far better than him, in minigames and dueling

@ Jindae you liar ;p I bet you are the guy called Oldfashioned
    Right?

Uberdelred

@suctum¨

That's my point, but you can't use people who have been playing since launch or shortly thereafter as a standard for judging how well current players should play.

New players on US pvp servers generally suffer from lack of population so the resources for their improvement (end content guilds that can offer content completion and pvp) are all but non existant- which results in lower quality players than the pve servers, for pvp and pve. I doubt any Tyranny/DW guild even runs t3 on a regular basis, and there is no t4 on any of these servers.

With limited minis and pvp, and no higher content raids going on, and only a limited number of veterans farming k6 instances amongst themselves (who play on Set as well), there's not much hope for a new PvP player on the US pvp servers.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Aodan View Post
    Tarikko is just a k/d whore in minigames, he do nothing for team and he thinks everybody that kill him is cheater.

Steffarius, Kurotpava or Telonicuss are far better than him, in minigames and dueling

@ Jindae you liar ;p I bet you are the guy called Oldfashioned
    Right?
    hes not because they are 2 difrent persons, and yes i know both. Tarikko lol..
    Шторм-кнут

Forum pvp is best pvp.
    Would you actually suggest there's another kind of PvP ?
    Someone somewhere would have heard of it i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    That's my point, but you can't use people who have been playing since launch or shortly thereafter as a standard for judging how well current players should play.

New players on US pvp servers generally suffer from lack of population so the resources for their improvement (end content guilds that can offer content completion and pvp) are all but non existant- which results in lower quality players than the pve servers, for pvp and pve. I doubt any Tyranny/DW guild even runs t3 on a regular basis, and there is no t4 on any of these servers.

With limited minis and pvp, and no higher content raids going on, and only a limited number of veterans farming k6 instances amongst themselves (who play on Set as well), there's not much hope for a new PvP player on the US pvp servers.
    it has been proven that doing raids increases ur skill

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast