Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: PvP Class Power Rankings

I think you should put HoX higher up on the list, when i had t1/t2 gear i just charged into a big fight, interrupted all with thundering flames and did aoe stun then a nice 2.5k critt with pillars. All this within a few seconds. But when it comes to 1v1...HoX aint very good. I can't call HoX underpowered after the destruction i saw.

pilar is bug and not working as intended

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    I think you should put HoX higher up on the list, when i had t1/t2 gear i just charged into a big fight, interrupted all with thundering flames and did aoe stun then a nice 2.5k critt with pillars. All this within a few seconds. But when it comes to 1v1...HoX aint very good. I can't call HoX underpowered after the destruction i saw.
    1v1 hox is amazing...

Time HFB right you can interrupt ccs combos
    Use your ccs well you can lock someone down.

Come on now

The moust powerfull premade is for 4 solders and 2 healers. Versus this premade other classies have no chanse

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    The moust powerfull premade is for 4 solders and 2 healers. Versus this premade other classies have no chanse
    But... put the soldiers against four demos who know how to kite and the soldiers will actually have big issues Demo can kill all soldier classes in 1o1. Necros and rangers when they are not alone can also hurt the soldiers very bad from range (and kite/cc when they are closing in). And let's not mention poms...

The "most powerful premade" would be a somewhat balanced setup with like 2 x soldiers 2-3 x ranged classes (at least ONE necro) and 1-2 x healers.

Soldiers are op but when you stack up too many melees you can be countered. Ever seen what happens in sieges or js when you stack up ranged classes? Even soldiers in pvp gear can't get close then.
    Last edited by kalston; 30th August 2013 at 12:30.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

[QUOTE=kalston;2061228]But... put the soldiers against four demos who know how to kite and the soldiers will actually have big issues Demo can kill all soldier classes in 1o1. Necros and rangers when they are not alone can also hurt the soldiers very bad from range (and kite/cc when they are closing in). And let's not mention poms...

The "most powerful premade" would be a somewhat balanced setup with like 2 x soldiers 2-3 x ranged classes (at least ONE necro) and 1-2 x healers.

Soldiers are op but when you stack up too many melees you can be countered. Ever seen what happens in sieges or js when you stack up ranged classes? Even soldiers in pvp gear can't get close then.[/QUOTE

That's true about sag and sieges and even world PvP but not always the case in premades. Most soldier can two and/or three shot a caster. Not only that but if more than two tanks go for u with cc immunity up your dead. It is extremely difficult to burn tanks unless your on t4 gear ad a caster...u just do not do enough dps in PvP armor to be a threat unless you can bomb unmolested for 8-10 seconds at a time.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    But... put the soldiers against four demos who know how to kite and the soldiers will actually have big issues Demo can kill all soldier classes in 1o1. Necros and rangers when they are not alone can also hurt the soldiers very bad from range (and kite/cc when they are closing in). And let's not mention poms...

Soldiers are op but when you stack up too many melees you can be countered. Ever seen what happens in sieges or js when you stack up ranged classes? Even soldiers in pvp gear can't get close then.
    When you play premades last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    When you play premades last time?
    Shainah is playing premades btw oposite to some naive probably new player who thinks that 4 soldiers + 2 healers premade works...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

You guys lacks premade practice, Ernests is completly right :P Tanks premades are melting anything, even on premade tournament coz of it we had max 2 tanks per team restriction, and in general its like common sense not to have more than 2 tanks per team nowdays.

For example alot premades would not even play if u have more than 2 tanks :>

Tanks being superior in dps wise, coz they could focus in 2vs1 situation clothies superfast and also could be super alot in frenzy coz no1 hit tanks in premades while healers/other dps alive, good example of it,

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/.../NWvsEcho1.jpg

Bad example of heavy tankish group,

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...picture000.jpg

On open maps like TT tanks could struggle alot, since way more spot for kiting and casters could cover each other easier.

So in most regular maps like LT/HV, heavy groups (with alot tanks/bs) doing really great.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 30th August 2013 at 16:42.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Those screenies aren't tank premades Sarhal so the tanks take low or no heat at all since the already struggling team needs to deal with the other squishy classes.

The question is, does the stacking of tank cancel their advantage of being completely unfocused.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast