Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Class Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    no much skill required in these days..if you are a average skilled player who has t4 stuff, u r the king
    This is not aimed at you Fsen i just using your quote

SO true! and even more true for the non combo classes they have it soooo easy CLICK target CLICK damage and a noob with PVE T4 stuff will DPS you hard from them clicks!

I read alot of talk about after merg pvpers are going to PVE server hope you realize they are stacked with nabs in T4 gear you dont need skill with T4 gear just CLICK and DPS hard! and the skilled players with T4 gear then LOL faceroll

On a side note dont hype up fury mini games because 80% of them are terrible really clueless players these days! and some of you say crom minis are worse! well crom minis must be a comedy show

One thing i do know after merge if pvpers pick pve server you will get slapped by T4 gear in almost ever mini game! but if you pick pvp server the T4 slap wont be half as bad

Oh i will edit this in Unchained mini games! Come on i think we know thats gonna be 1 year befor live
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 23rd August 2013 at 10:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Would you actually suggest there's another kind of PvP ?
    Someone somewhere would have heard of it i believe.
    24/7 on Fury

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Crom is full of geared characters with pve builds on minigames, demos who do fires of Gehenna and sins without lotus build
    This i dont understand with subscription you get multi spec so why would a pver go mini game with pve build or do they have 2 pve builds
    and a pver with out subscription well whats the point in logging in

Tarikko #Facepalm... He claims that every second person is cheater and leaves about 80% of minies especially when about to die. Well anyways you should try duel more better opponent like Fsen suggested.

Dueled Fsen many times in the past. Very good bearman

Anyways that Tarikko thing, that was just what people said

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    it has been proven that doing raids increases ur skill
    No, raids will not increase skill, but the higher level content does require people to be somewhat effective at their class and learn to follow instruction and/or move as a group which can impact them positively during a mini or open world group pvp.

Also, since the better weapons are pve weapons, to increase your pvp effectiveness you have to at least do some t3 content to get decent weapons and/or accessories. The armor is pretty much crap save for a few pieces.

However, how do people who have only done the easy k6, have t1 pvp weapons and armor, and have seen limited higher end pve content get better when there is no large scale guild on the pvp servers to guide them?

You can't get good at content when you can't do it- for US pvp servers that means infrequent minis, the same few easy K6 runs, no large end content guilds, and a duel pit filled with the same 12 people (who are all launch veterans who have maxed toons). Duels btw, is not the best way to get better at pvp, especially since most pvp is group based and most duel specs leave out useful group skills/buffs wanted for larger scale pvp and minis.

To be a good player, you need to do both pve and pvp and understand how your class and others work in both situations.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by fsen View Post
    we can also duel again..actually i am looking for ppl and training in arena.. It is not matter i win or i lose.. I clearly realized that after my fury experience, dueling is increasing pvp skills greatly and it also effects the performance in minis.. Movement, timing these r the things i started to get rusty.

And i know bs is op at duels, we can switch our gear to pvp2 set so duels can take longer.. Point is advancing on movement and timing as i said. (i won't fraps you i promise please send tell to fsen if you r crom for duels..thanks
    ill duel you

fight sins, short cds and short combo animations, they are a hand full for a shammy
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 24th August 2013 at 09:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You can't get good at content when you can't do it- for US pvp servers that means infrequent minis, the same few easy K6 runs, no large end content guilds, and a duel pit filled with the same 12 people.
    tyranny has issues with minis, but on deathwish its minis for about 15-16h a day from my knowledge.

Duels btw, is not the best way to get better at pvp, especially since most pvp is group based and most duel specs leave out useful group skills/buffs wanted for larger scale pvp and minis.
    Duels is the best way to learn some key aspects of pvp. lets put it this way, it is only these that duel that manage to double tap snap kick. Duels enable you to learn key components on how a class manages another. on deathwish, its either you choose between derpie or aoibheal for your pom, for me its derpie hands down, why? because he best understands that classes he fights against and fights with, giving a better support in relation to the tools they have. Aoibheal on the other hand tends to do more of the same every game, a healbot with poor evading capabilities (derpie tends to win more.)

On the other hand you claim that pve makes u a better pvper. From what i have seen i just dont get the reasoning. What do i gain from understanding to limit burst dmg and doing finely honed. I see conqs not even bothering to go frenzy when they bubble, do u think theyll bother going frenzy in minis? all i see from fellas that run k6s is flagbots and lots of 'burst aggression' abilities being thrown around. Moreover, doing pve doesnt seem to help those conqs figure out who to focus.

To be a good player, you need to do both pve and pvp and understand how your class and others work in both situations.

i just think uv been having a pve lifestyle for a little too long suctum

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i just think uv been having a pve lifestyle for a little too long suctum
    I don't raid anymore and I do very little pve actually. I only do minis and world pvp when the occasion arises. It was not even till about 2 months ago that I bothered to get a full BB set for the rare occasion I do pve...

As for pve, if you are a NEW player, the harder instances help you learn how to burst effectively, move as a group, and understand basic mechanics. For a veteran player, they should know all that, but for a new player they can learn a great deal from pve than can help them during pvp.

As for duels, they prove nothing. Would you duel me on a Sin as a caster? Already imbalance is a factor before we begin to fight. I'm pretty sure you would not want to duel a double bubble conq(a good one, not some sh1t one) because that would be the same inbalance, but against you. Duels are fine for learning timing, anticipating attacks and doubletaps, and learning the various builds of classes, but you can't base pvp balance on duels since pvp is based on group play.

As for your DW minis, lol, your talking about lowbie minis that run all day. Again, that's not really pvp, especially level 19 minis. The fact you constantly mention only a handful of players (who for the most part have been around since launch) like aiobheal (who I think is a great team player)shows how small the population is on DW. Why you don't follow the population if you love pvp so much I don't understand. I follow the pvp population and where minis pop, currently that's Set, not DW(people on Set's alts) or Tyranny(more Set alts and clueless new players). If DW was the place for pvp, I would have made a toon there. It's not sadly, so I am stuck on Set-at least until the merge and we see what happens.
    Last edited by Suctum; 24th August 2013 at 11:24.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast