Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Things coming to B&G and here to stay

Default Good Things coming to B&G and here to stay

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=2061331

2. Staying and some cool stuff coming for this. See the GD letter next week.

Any ideas what positive thing you would like to see done to B&G and what you do not want to see

+ Positive
    + Multiple Toons
    + Free 50 or 80 if you have a 80 Fury-Crom
    + pvp gear>pve gear
    + Minis pop 4-6 players qued
    + pvp bug fixed
    + lvl with pvp
    + guild city as easy to build as Siege city (B&G)

- Negative
    - Trx to this server - will imbalance this server (only server you can join and with in a month feel competitve)
    - Guards of course

Your ideas >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Krixus View Post
    Imagine this..

All Dungeons and Raids are switched off or locked or w/e

Apart from pre 80 dungeons and the normal level 80 old world dungeons.

Best gear you can get from PVE is T0 blues/Epic Kesh etc.

----------------------------------------------------

When creating a character you have a choice of starting at the following level ranges.

Switch of AAs
    If not possible, each level 80 gets a maxed out AA tree or enough points to max it out.

Last edited by Twopay; 5th September 2013 at 15:36.

Here is a question I have...and I'm not trolling...

How do you get to 80 without PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post

Lvl with PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Twopay View Post
    Lvl with PVP
    except you don't get regular XP on B&G from PvP.

Pretty much need to get PL'd, but it's still kinda pve anyway. Hopefully one of the "cool things" they're adding will be something to help people get to 80

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    except you don't get regular XP on B&G from PvP.

Pretty much need to get PL'd, but it's still kinda pve anyway. Hopefully one of the "cool things" they're adding will be something to help people get to 80
    Yeah the biggest grievance I had at B&G release was the lack of PvP XP = PvE level's should you want it. And a XP cap to stay at your preferred level without risk of PvE weenies pulling you on to mobs and popping your last PvE-XP bubble =D

pve-xp > NULL

Blood and Gory is the biggest troll server funcom came up with.

You basically start the game all over with 1 character only on a server that was only the removal content from regular servers. Nothing is changed, class still imbalance, gear still matters, AA still matters.

No guards? sure sounds nice, but it is not attractive enough and it dosnt add anything new. I've been on deathwish, there's hardly any open world pvp. Most people are busy doing 6mans to grab better gear to have an advantage. It really is the repeat of other servers.

as mentioned in this thread, more control over your pve lvl would be interesting, all servers included

now more on topic...what id like to see:

-population, and pvp enabled dungeons
    -work on gear balance
    -im on deathwish primarily for the open world pvp, so far its been a penalty for me since i dont have the badges for pvp t3 stuff even tho i skipped pvp t2
    -some kinda of incentive for world pvp in whichever region

Default YO

I love B&G cause the population is small. We all know each other and pretty much troll each other. It's fun! I have toon's on most server; even the Euro ones. I always come back to Deathwish when I want chill out and play and get away from the Big Guild raid drama. So, I am down with opening up the mini's to smaller groups just so we can fight. Hell, even 3 vs 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post

Might be the best question ever asked. Lets boost pvp rewards. Solo pvp would be equal to same as pve grinding. Mins 6v6 equal to best 6man gear and siege / mini siege equal to 24 man raid t3 or better. Let people lvl just by pvp objectives. What we have been asking all along. Crafted weps during siege's and the competition fights for the unknown items. Must reach X amount of kills and points before winner decided. Throw in some AI mobs that play toons like real people to fill empty spots for smaller guilds and let them choose what classes they want.
    Yes I am a dreamer. But imagine never having to lvl pve just to pvp. The only way to advance or be stronger in PVP should be through actual PVP. Not farming rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by instagator View Post
    I love B&G cause the population is small. We all know each other and pretty much troll each other. It's fun! I have toon's on most server; even the Euro ones. I always come back to Deathwish when I want chill out and play and get away from the Big Guild raid drama. So, I am down with opening up the mini's to smaller groups just so we can fight. Hell, even 3 vs 3!
    yea 4v4 or 3v3 minis could be cool

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast