Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: PvP Class Power Rankings

Smile

i want non bruised body when i double tap from ledge. Also the decoy is awesome =) miss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehUqgUV9u8k

Some of the funniest scenes happen when you get fat by a ranger and you bug out with constant death animation but still alive. Pvping like that is pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    but thats fixed
    Yeah... ,which was my point.

BTW why hasn't most every figured out how to charge cancel yet? Back since launch til 1.04 pretty much every single good pvp'er knew how to charge cancel. Nowadays I don't see anybody doing it except for a few in videos from EU server.

lol old double tap buffs&AB v ridiciously OP at one point would not want them back

Remember preloading combo, double tap, charge stun with finisher?

tho i get this feeling they intentionally left the kb exploit, so it might not be bannable anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Some of the funniest scenes happen when you get fat by a ranger and you bug out with constant death animation but still alive. Pvping like that is pretty fun.
    I hate this. Happen to my enemies often because I play with brutality to finish those running away. It does it when they just got out of los at the moment the combo is executed.

@Vehl: Haha, thanks, didn't knew that, I came when they were fixed already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    BTW why hasn't most every figured out how to charge cancel yet? Back since launch til 1.04 pretty much every single good pvp'er knew how to charge cancel. Nowadays I don't see anybody doing it except for a few in videos from EU server.
    Charge cancel is great for flag bots like myself.

I think the double-tab to avoid knockback was a bug that has now become a feature. If you can predict the knockback you can avoid it. It adds some of that "skill" into the game that so many forum PvPers moan about.

I wish they'd fix it so that you can't die twice from the same combo though.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213