Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTH Happened?

Default WTH Happened?

As the title states, WTH happened?

The SET server has seen an influx of bad players, and or players who just even try. Making this situation even worse are raid leaders who don't even correct the bad things during the raid. And even then, some of these raid leaders are just bad players themselves.

I'm not saying that new players in general are bad, or that they need to be scrutinized for learning the game.

I'm simply saying that the players who are fully decked out in gear, played the game for X years, or have numerous lvl 80's, should learn the very basics of their class's. STOP coming up with excuses as to why the tank who had 5 min to hit the boss lost aggro to a barb doing his job and killing it.

Also, raid leaders. If your strats to get past a boss is to purposely die, and depend on 4 conq rezes to get past it, you may want to rethink the reasoning on why you are leading raids in the first place. "Yes, I'm referring to T2 raid wing 3". This content has been out for years now, and your literally making it worse. How on earth you could have managed this, I don't know. But you did!

And before you blame me for attacking the "casual" player. Let me say this, casual players can casually learn the game and not be complete fail at the same time. If you are learning the basics of your class's, you can learn solo, or in small old world content. If your loosing aggro then, or your dps sucks, etc, you can rest assure that you will be a WASTE during a raid too.

It's pathetic that I or anyone else has to swap to a tank class in order for a raid to progress, especially when their are a full group of tanks already. I wouldn't make such a huge deal of this if these progressions aren't in T2 of all things. T2 raids shouldn't be such a big deal for people to get through them.

Anyway, I'm sure their will be alot of QQ followers after this post. And I'm sure I'm going to be getting hate mail from these scrubs whining for calling them out during raids. I just can't wait for the server mergers so that I can kick players who aren't pulling their weight. That and the fact that T2 raids will "hopefully" be a thing of the past as far as pugs are concerned.

Thank god!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Nah, just getting tired of baddies.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I think you will find that the fault is "probably" the vets in top gear dps-ing like a baus when the mobs are tanked by new guys in bad gear.

If I was bored and took my T4 barb to T2 I would pull agro off the new guys. Even with -19 hate. I dont know about your server but it's happening on Crom. Bored vets going to lowbie raids, especially carny conqs/pyjama DTs.

You know who you are guys!!!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Ahhhh AoC just wouldn't be the same without a Schou rant

On a serious note, that which you are describing is the exact reason I started playing tanks. I was sick and tired of dying on my dps classes whithout even boing close to max dps.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Get on Schou, I'll get on my DT then proceed to pull from you as I do my 3k DPS then I'll tell you how you should L2p guardians (although you're probably tied for number one in terms of best aggro with guard on the server). That's how frustrating it is... they really need to either fix DTs or give guards the tools they need to do their one and only function.
    Last edited by RingOfSet; 19th August 2013 at 15:56.

Schou, I hope you had fun in our T3 raid last night!

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Get on Schou, I'll get on Slayer then proceed to pull from you as I do my 3k DPS then I'll tell you how you should L2p guardians (although you're probably tied for number one in terms of best aggro with guard on the server). That's how frustrating it is... they really need to either fix DTs or give guards the tools they need to do their one and only function.
    wow you're an idiot, dts are tanks, so if a tank is holding aggro what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    wow you're an idiot, dts are tanks, so if a tank is holding aggro what's the problem?
    O.O. .. holy tamoleys Batman! You are absolutely right! How did I miss that?! Duh, silly me. OK, wow now that's figured out what should I (guardian) do? ..oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    O.O. .. holy tamoleys Batman! You are absolutely right! How did I miss that?! Duh, silly me. OK, wow now that's figured out what should I (guardian) do? ..oh wait...
    well obviously you should delete your guard & roll a dt, i hear they do 3k dps every fight.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast