Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are poms this Op ?? Really!

Well, 5k crits are more common than people think. PoM is just so rare class, even when its almost Conq in OPness

Check Ubermiley and you see how damn overpowered that class is

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Well, 5k crits are more common than people think. PoM is just so rare class, even when its almost Conq in OPness

torilius is op no matter what class he plays
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post

insane pom!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy
    Its something if he is criting 5k, which I didn't see but someone pointed out. All the smiting in the background, I didn't even see a heal. But to answer the question of the OP, yes POMs are OP.
    me highest pvp crit is 8.8k 8-).... ok ok that was on an unatentive demo and i had 6 spellweave stacks....
    anyhow 5k+ crits are normal on demo's who dont remove buff or soldiers who arent that good geared in frenzy

if my buffs are up it takes 3 seconds to kill a mage while he is laying on the ground becouse of kb

Quote Originally Posted by Sinvier View Post
    nothing new here

repulse will frequently crit me for 4k, got le pvp gear

Pom is ranged toon.
    Pom has great burst dps.
    Pom heals great.
    Pom has 2 bubbles.

And yes you can still see newbies on pom forums who r asking for more buff..so sad that funcom has No idea about pvp and they ruin their Game..

Pom doesnt have root..please give it also to them. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    Pom is ranged toon.
    Pom has great burst dps.
    Pom heals great.
    Pom has 2 bubbles.
    Exactly this.
    PoM is the most OP class at the moment in my opinion.
    All classes can shine depending on the player, but PoM is at the top.

What truly impress me is the damage burst.
    I have an almost full T4 demo with maxed AA (Ring of Fire, Bindings, WoF etc).
    Me and Ubermiley started to DPS the same target (who just jumped out from rezpad, so not pre-damaged) at the same time.
    He got the kill even if I used 3 insta casts followed by WoF..
    Actually such a burts of damage (higher than a demo) on a char with multiple bubbles and pretty high protection and armor (light armor + shield) is kinda crazy.
    CCs are at the top too (Repulse).

What else?
    Well, give it more AoE and more range, than delete all other classes .

I don't want it to be nerfed (it's nice).
    I want to have one .
    Last edited by Calore; 20th August 2013 at 12:27.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

use Bindings of the Skylord next time
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    use Bindings of the Skylord next time
    I used it... maxed (5 points).
    That's exactly why I was impressed .
    Also Shock, Hellfire Stream (both maxed in AA) followed by WoF (maxed + maxed RoF).
    He got the kill... rofl

I don't exactly have problems getting kills.. I generally kill a lot.. it's simply that PoM damage burst is higher O.o

Well I don't know the cooldown of that "Machine Gun" thingie, but still that burst of damage on an healer class with top bubbles, CCs etc is kinda insane.
    Well "OP" is too much, there is no significative imbalance imo at the moment (at least not game-breaking; I'd nerf only prot on soldiers armor probably), but pom is at the top at the moment imo.

It's not as good in duels anyway.
    Last edited by Calore; 20th August 2013 at 12:48.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

The PoM shines in Pug minis where the opposing team focus the soldiers in defensive stance rather than the PoM. If there are players that know their heads from their asses, they will keep that PoM kiting and not letting it get its burst off.

Simply put, controlling a Pom is easy, leaving a PoM alone is foolish.

Korando, your comparison is flawed. The super burst you're referring to can only happen once every 30s, requires casting (as opposed to channeling) for ~3seconds and a 900h aa procced (Light the Path). Your instants have around 8s CD? Wave of Fail even lower?

It's weird that 2 BSes with that much XP complain about PoMs, and especially bubbles. Referring to Soul of Mitra as a bubble is fail IMO, the only reason it has any merit is because of pug minis.
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast