Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awesome stuff will be revealed in...

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    ^What sort of pvp component did you have in mind for a lego game aimed at preteens?
    um basically everything

u see any limitations? in general i feel like the young crowd enjoys pvp at a higher % then teh older crowd in mmos

So a fatality involves popping off a plastic head and arms? I wonder if there are little divots and knobs so that when you resurrect you get them popped back on.

Not to mention little lego boobs for the women.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    our good friend craig is leading the project :S
    It has been said Craig is NOT running the Lego project (per Joel). I actually wonder if he works at FC anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    It has been said Craig is NOT running the Lego project (per Joel). I actually wonder if he works at FC anymore.
    Maybe someone should ask him on twitter, if his still exists, since that was the only thing he would respond on anyway.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

It was my ASSUMPTION based on his parting newsletter that he was to be employed with another company, and not FC. Whether ornot that company is under whomeve owns FC wasn't mentioned.

And why is this lego stuff news. It's been the first thing you see when you log in to your account/billing page with FC for two months.

I made a thread about it then, but it was moved somewhere =P Like it was a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    probably he works now cleaning shoes at the airport...
    And you as toilet cleaner... **** me, people are sometimes so stupid that it is even unimaginable. No respect to others at all..
    Last edited by nedbee; 29th August 2013 at 08:29.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So a fatality involves popping off a plastic head and arms? I wonder if there are little divots and knobs so that when you resurrect you get them popped back on.
    If it had PvP like this I would surely play.

Can even carry a horse head to place on your enemy's body after decapitation. Possibilities are endless

1h to go .. I'll be home by then .. now I'm definitely not going back to work this afternoon

btw .. anyone noticed just how well drawn the figurines are? proper smooth .. proper DW engine.
    Last edited by Invino; 29th August 2013 at 11:43.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast