Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awesome stuff will be revealed in...

Default Awesome stuff will be revealed in...

12 days...

www.funcom.com

Obviously lego minifigures, but what will they reveal? Beta?

Subscribe to AOC for for another year to help us develop our new MMO!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I wonder why in hell Funcom, who does nice niche games gonna do some ****ing Lego

This has me worried that we will get even less updates after this. Smart idea though I'm sure there will be a lot of young kids playing this game. My kids freaking love lego console games.

The awesome thing to be revealed is simple. LEGO AGE OF CONAN!

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    This has me worried that we will get even less updates after this. Smart idea though I'm sure there will be a lot of young kids playing this game. My kids freaking love lego console games.
    The other lego mmo "Lego Universe" shut down after a year or so, upper managment was surprised that 8 year olds didn't have Credit Cards....

http://universe.lego.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JoelForPrez View Post
    The other lego mmo "Lego Universe" shut down after a year or so, upper managment was surprised that 8 year olds didn't have Credit Cards....
    If they do a monthly subscribtion for this one, then they're more blind than I though. I don't plan to play it, and I have my doubt on the sucess, but I hope I'm wrong. Ho goddamn, I seriously wish they gather a huge playerbase on this one, and that they make tons of cash out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    If they do a monthly subscribtion for this one, then they're more blind than I though. I don't plan to play it, and I have my doubt on the sucess, but I hope I'm wrong. Ho goddamn, I seriously wish they gather a huge playerbase on this one, and that they make tons of cash out of it.
    our good friend craig is leading the project :S

3 last mmo launches theyve seriously underdeveloped the pvp component of their games

^What sort of pvp component did you have in mind for a lego game aimed at preteens?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast