Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PVP solution for Dev team

Default isnt hard

hi pvper isnt hard for funcom give us recipes + nws resorce from open pvp and from mini ? this for do much new set gear + weapony and when you have 1 full set you can have some news bpermanent buff for do pvp from T1 at T4 , leve the lvl pvp and 4(5 news set for all class ! i think this delete all difference from pvp0 and pvp10 and more fun for all pvper! sry for my bad engl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Ok I see also your post bro and Im sorry for posting another one almost the same one but I really don't spend alot of time like b4 on the forums and I didn't read ...So with our two posts we have over 4.000 views and still no Devs response over this?Game director if he really care and want to fix something on this game this is really good way to respond to us PvP players rite now over this post becouse we all see our PvP gear/weapons are trash vs PvE gear/weapons and at least give us some HOPE about PvP gears/weapons and one more reason why we shod still pay subscriptions.Thanks
    Bro let it go.

The game is done for, morphs predicted this like 2 years ago.

Just wait till server merge, we'll have some fun pvp for another half a year or so till pvp completely vanishes.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Bro let it go.

The game is done for, morphs predicted this like 2 years ago.

Just wait till server merge, we'll have some fun pvp for another half a year or so till pvp completely vanishes.
    The game have new Game Director now and look like he is wiling to fix some stuf ingame at least he is looking at the forums and in some sugestions and trying to help ppl.Sure this sugestions are in PvE side but maybe he read this also and see what is wrong in PvP side.This is my last hope for him to see how meny ppl complening about PvP and to see that something is really wrong big time about PvP items vs PvE items.
    Last edited by Djeneraldraza; 21st August 2013 at 12:30.
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345