Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP solution for Dev team

trolling? I kill t4 nabs easy wheres trolling?
    Kinaputten

Constructive thread with bright suggestions that bring hope to hyboria once again

10 stars out of 5 , congrats , limits are off
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I find it amazing how many people don't realize they are being trolled on in this thread
    Will bro u just mest up everything bro ... Can't wait merge to happed
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Lightbulb good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Ok look like PvP Dev team hate and ignoring us pvp players so I have solution and sugestion.Let mobs drop pvp tokens and pvp experience becouse we don't have no more who to kill in mini games.Also if players sing up for mini games and the game don't go for 5 min fill open spots with mobs.Also in mini games put PvE items drops(talking about T4 items)and put vender in PvP armory so we by PvE gear with PvP tokens becouse this gear and weapons are top gear/weapons for PvP.Thanks for reading this and I hope PvE Dev team help us PvP players with this sugestions!!!
    +1 for it but we need a miracle if funcom give us some good new (gear,gold,mini)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I am full T4 on a few chars, the rest are full T3 or full Khitai. All my chars are almost full AA too. Why is that relevant?

I have also been extremely vocal about Bori, gear imbalance, messed up sieges, failed consequence system, no arenas and the lack of pvp development for many years now. I've trolled/spammed/pleaded/begged/tried to reason with Funcom to change things for a solid 4 years.

I have a firm grasp on the game, its strengths and weaknesses. I know it's flaws and the little parts that make it a gem of an mmo.

So let me get this straight! You are unhappy with the current pvp force multipliers present in game, so you want funcom to put more in, rather than fix whats broken or missing. You make no sense whatsoever.

Your suggestion wont fix anything and it wont make the game better. Therefore its stupid.
    Sorry but I need to say samething about this...This is why we need fast pvp gear and beter pvp gear then pve gear ingame.You grand like 2-3 years for your gear/weapons and your AA points.What can new 80 do to u agains all your advantage what u have vs him?Nothing,exactly ...U will **** him in minis/word pvp over and over and over and sure after one week of raping he will quit and stop playing this game.This is what is true picture rite now in AoC and need to be something done ASAP...In every other game u will be able in like one or two months to be equal with top gear/weapons but not in AoC and when I'm saying equel Im talking about granding gear alone no need to have group like here.This is the way off just killing new blood in AoC and make old veterans God mode with all big advantage what they have vs new players...
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Your suggestion wont fix anything.

It will make the pvp side of the game worse and even more pointless than it is currently.

Unchained minis are aimed at fixing the gear imbalance. My guess is gear sets that you cant take off when you join that mini will be what happens. So T4 pve gear cant be worn.

Open world pvp is another matter. It needs goals other than ganking. And it needs a fully revamped and working consequence system.

Your ideas wont fix a damn thing, they will only accelerate the decline.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

If anyone thinks draza is trolling or is trying to troll or he could troll got another thing coming for ya...

He is serious...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    If anyone thinks draza is trolling or is trying to troll or he could troll got another thing coming for ya...

He is serious...
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3070136576/hE479B207/

Quote Originally Posted by djeneraldraza View Post
    sorry but i need to say samething about this...this is why we need fast pvp gear and beter pvp gear then pve gear ingame.you grand like 2-3 years for your gear/weapons and your aa points.what can new 80 do to u agains all your advantage what u have vs him?nothing,exactly ...u will **** him in minis/word pvp over and over and over and sure after one week of raping he will quit and stop playing this game.this is what is true picture rite now in aoc and need to be something done asap...in every other game u will be able in like one or two months to be equal with top gear/weapons but not in aoc and when i'm saying equel im talking about granding gear alone no need to have group like here.this is the way off just killing new blood in aoc and make old veterans god mode with all big advantage what they have vs new players...
    u wot m8?????

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    I want fast gear for server merge and I want everyone to be on the same lvl for new mini game,old and new players becouse PVE gear and AA points rite now are beter then skills in AoC...Im sure u are full t4 and u want to have advantage vs new players and old players who are coming back ingame and this is why u are afraid becouse without gear unbalance rite now alot of keyboard turners with PVE gear will be just trash and nothing else.

Well said. Why on earth would a PvE weapon/gear be better than PvP weapon/gear in PvP? Doesn't make any sense.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast