Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP solution for Dev team

Red face Dev re-play plz about my sugestion!

Please return to topic of my post and sugestion.If u like sugestion /sing or add what your opinion is about helping PvP players.Im also waiting for Dev response about this sugestion...Thanks
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Ok look like PvP Dev team hate and ignoring us pvp players so I have solution and sugestion.Let mobs drop pvp tokens and pvp experience becouse we don't have no more who to kill in mini games.Also if players sing up for mini games and the game don't go for 5 min fill open spots with mobs.Also in mini games put PvE items drops(talking about T4 items)and put vender in PvP armory so we by PvE gear with PvP tokens becouse this gear and weapons are top gear/weapons for PvP.Thanks for reading this and I hope PvE Dev team help us PvP players with this sugestions!!!
    This is a worse suggestion than Bori, and coming from a PvPer then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Lack of pvp development from funcom does not justify implementing a sh1t set of systems so you can progress fast in pvp.

What you should be asking for are pvp systems. Split minis, a consequence system revamp for OW pvp, arenas, rankings, server top 50x etc etc etc. You should not be asking for Bori 2.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    This is a worse suggestion than Bori, and coming from a PvPer then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Lack of pvp development from funcom does not justify implementing a sh1t set of systems so you can progress fast in pvp.

What you should be asking for are pvp systems. Split minis, a consequence system revamp for OW pvp, arenas, rankings, server top 50x etc etc etc. You should not be asking for Bori 2.
    Why shod I be ashamed to post my PvE sugestins for PvP when they are not ashamed to lie old veterans like myself over 5 years?I do just realize u have RP tag next to the name so I will forgive you this time for your stupidity Ok now what real PvP players think about my awesome sugestion?
    P.S
    Still waiting for Devs post ...

Why shod I be ashamed to post my PvE sugestins for PvP when they are not ashamed to lie old veterans like myself over 5 years?I do just realize u have RP tag next to the name so I will forgive you this time for your stupidity Ok now what real PvP players think about my awesome sugestion?
    P.S
    Still waiting for Devs post ...
    RP Pvp Aquilonia was a good server in its day, there was some good pvp and there were some great guilds there.

As for your post. No dev will answer your post because its clearly a ridiculous bunch of suggestions.

Your suggestions are bad. You clearly did not think them through. It looks like you dont want anything fixed, but you do want fast gear. AKA bori 2.

So try again, this time give it some thought.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    RP Pvp Aquilonia was a good server in its day, there was some good pvp and there were some great guilds there.

As for your post. No dev will answer your post because its clearly a ridiculous bunch of suggestions.

Your suggestions are bad. You clearly did not think them through. It looks like you dont want anything fixed, but you do want fast gear. AKA bori 2.

So try again, this time give it some thought.
    I want fast gear for server merge and I want everyone to be on the same lvl for new mini game,old and new players becouse PVE gear and AA points rite now are beter then skills in AoC...Im sure u are full t4 and u want to have advantage vs new players and old players who are coming back ingame and this is why u are afraid becouse without gear unbalance rite now alot of keyboard turners with PVE gear will be just trash and nothing else.

join a t4 raiding guild for t4 gear.
    do minigames and win them to get minigame tokens.

And plz dont make silly posts asking for pve rewards doing minigames and asking minigames to turn into dungeons dropping t4 gear its just ridiculous
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I want fast gear for server merge and I want everyone to be on the same lvl for new mini game,old and new players becouse PVE gear and AA points rite now are beter then skills in AoC...Im sure u are full t4 and u want to have advantage vs new players and old players who are coming back ingame and this is why u are afraid becouse without gear unbalance rite now alot of keyboard turners with PVE gear will be just trash and nothing else.

I am full T4 on a few chars, the rest are full T3 or full Khitai. All my chars are almost full AA too. Why is that relevant?

I have also been extremely vocal about Bori, gear imbalance, messed up sieges, failed consequence system, no arenas and the lack of pvp development for many years now. I've trolled/spammed/pleaded/begged/tried to reason with Funcom to change things for a solid 4 years.

I have a firm grasp on the game, its strengths and weaknesses. I know it's flaws and the little parts that make it a gem of an mmo.

So let me get this straight! You are unhappy with the current pvp force multipliers present in game, so you want funcom to put more in, rather than fix whats broken or missing. You make no sense whatsoever.

Your suggestion wont fix anything and it wont make the game better. Therefore its stupid.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

I find it amazing how many people don't realize they are being trolled on in this thread
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I find it amazing how many people don't realize they are being trolled on in this thread
    duuuude
    you spoiled it!

All his threads are like that.

He's being serious.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast