Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ibis help

Default Ibis help

Hello,

I am in need of assistance in crafting a Feather of Ibis. Any guild able to assist me with accomplishing this goal I will forever be in your debt. My character name is Dojomojo and is online most of the time. Please contact me if you are willing and able to help. I have all the mats and a 100g tip for the crafter.
    Last edited by Dojomojo; 23rd August 2013 at 12:30.

I believe Schou offers his crafting services for free.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

I don't know that schou offers his services for free but I know he sells ibis swords for gold....not sure how much but I think it's in the area of 1500 gold. Have you taken the time to collect all the mats needed to actually craft the sword. If not I would start there. Also you may want to think about just joining a guild. Crafting an ibis is actually pretty easily done, just about anyone can do it who has the recipe.

I don't offer for free. And I would really like it if people would stop speaking for me.

Thanks!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Schou says he's sorry and was drunk when responding to this thread

My bad Schou, you told that to an entire raid in vent once...I stand corrected.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

funny with shards being sold at 17gold and ibis at 450 gold on crom :P
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Maybe FED is also pumping gold into Set :P
    Macduff(guard) Duffster(conq) Zacknafein(dt)
    Gedwyn(bs) Relind(pom) Onerio(tos)
    Pyrox(hox) Yorick(necro) Luthien(demo)
    Leartes(ranger) Skalld(barb) Mercutio(sin)

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    I don't offer for free. And I would really like it if people would stop speaking for me.

Thanks!
    Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    1. Get ahold of me in game "nph" and collect the resources as I list them to you. I will craft you all the gear you want for free. Just the mats required. "Schou" is my in game name.
    huh?
    lol

But yeah....no one person can put their hand up and say "i'll do it".....it needs 23 other people (22 if you want to help)......but most in Req Nex are pretty helpful......i'd help get you a sword if others are keen
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 20th August 2013 at 21:44.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast