Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awsome pvp update!

Default Awsome pvp update!

PvP

"Fixed an issue with massive PvP cities not repairing after a siege."

TY so much its what we have wanted for years!
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

see? new pivipi content!finally! 1st it was bori,now pivipi cities reconstructed proper ;D no more QQ from now on ^^

/sarcasm off >.<

Next time I hope they put their brains together and put out a game changing "BIG" update where they:

- Add at least 3 more PVP nodes in Bori
    - Add small bags for every kill in pvp with 10-13 copper and non-guild city healing/stamina/mana pots
    - Remove croms Rock in the Bori Zone, its too big and takes up way too much space without serving any purpose at all or change it to where there is nodes up there, the best nodes? Maybe?
    - Change out the Lava on Lost Temple with water and then accordingly adjust it so you can swim up easier
    - Add more water to Call of Jhabbal Sag
    - Remove Cooldown from Sacrificial altar in Bori, it gets so slow sometimes when I put on Rhodium and Glowstone
    - Shorten the cast time of "Saccing item on altar" in bori

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Next time I hope they put their brains together and put out a game changing "BIG" update where they:

- Add small bags for every kill in pvp with 10-13 copper and non-guild city healing/stamina/mana pots
    - Remove croms Rock in the Bori Zone, its too big and takes up way too much space without serving any purpose at all or change it to where there is nodes up there, the best nodes? Maybe?
    - Change out the Lava on Lost Temple with water and then accordingly adjust it so you can swim up easier
    - Remove Cooldown from Sacrificial altar in Bori, it gets so slow sometimes when I put on Rhodium and Glowstone
    I don't know what you are smoking... Here is what they are working on:

- Make all BK bori lands, where nodes will appear in all 3 zones, not just CE.
    - Increase the amount of points each mat is worth to increase players pvp gain
    - Change the name of duskmetal to metal to shorten the screen display and help with lag
    - Turn off searches in all lands and enable search on all classes like the ranger
    - Add a new spell to priests, called "escape" and they will magically be teleported somewhere else on the map
    - Increase run speed of classes to 2x to make fast travel better
    -Decrease the drain from the energy bar while sprinting
    - Change all 2 handed blunt names to include the word "hammer" in them
    - Introduce a new potion that will turn your character red for 30 minutes to simulate sun burnt skin under the hot conan sun
    - Brighten up the nights to enhance vision on maps
    - Shorten grass in the wild grasslands for better vision

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    I don't know what you are smoking... Here is what they are working on:

- Make all BK bori lands, where nodes will appear in all 3 zones, not just CE.
    - Increase the amount of points each mat is worth to increase players pvp gain
    - Change the name of duskmetal to metal to shorten the screen display and help with lag
    - Turn off searches in all lands and enable search on all classes like the ranger
    - Add a new spell to priests, called "escape" and they will magically be teleported somewhere else on the map
    - Increase run speed of classes to 2x to make fast travel better
    -Decrease the drain from the energy bar while sprinting
    - Change all 2 handed blunt names to include the word "hammer" in them
    - Introduce a new potion that will turn your character red for 30 minutes to simulate sun burnt skin under the hot conan sun
    - Brighten up the nights to enhance vision on maps
    - Shorten grass in the wild grasslands for better vision
    You ask what Im smoking... but honestly I would like what you are smoking, this is a pvp thread some of the stuff you write has nothing to do with pvp! Run faster for faster travel? Yes, you can get faster into combat, but do you also turn faster when you use your A or D to turn around? It has to be more specific.

What if the 2handed blunt has the word hammer from before? -Sledgehammer of doom? Is it going to be called Sledgehammer hammer of doom? Or Hammer Sledgehammer of doom? This stuff needs to be explained and broken down so they can understand our ideas(frustration) on how to improve something that cant be improved.

Also I heard they made program for search like rangers on other classes

+
    - Remove hills in CE to improve vision of us farmers, its so hard to see gankers when they sneak behind hills and trees
    - Max 6 players in CE at the same time if more, a new zone is created

You ask what Im smoking... but honestly I would like what you are smoking, this is a pvp thread some of the stuff you write has nothing to do with pvp!
    That was kind of the point. Most everything they do for pvp has nothing to do with pvp, and usually ends up hurting pvp. It was a joke list, nothing serious and god help us if they do any of that.

This is great update, you pvpers should be very thankful of this. With funcom's limited resources they've still managed to added pvp content. Be glad, and stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by GanksKahn View Post
    PvP

"Fixed an issue with massive PvP cities not repairing after a siege."

TY so much its what we have wanted for years!
    You're welcome, now Funcom can get back to what actually matters instead of focusing on PvP stupidity.

omg

ur trollin right?

I think they're under contract to fix one pvp issue per update and this was it. Do you really want them "fixing" anything? Don't let the blind surgeon anywhere near the patient!
    z0MbiE eLVis

\_______/
    (òó)
    \/
    Join the
    MURDER HERD
    or get
    MURDERED TO DEATH
    [Artorosos]: VAI TE FUDER.... WHAT DO YOU GAIN WITH THIS MTF FILHA DA PUTA I WILL KILL ALL YOUR MINIONS!
    [Lapdance]: thats how much of a baddie you are ganking lowbies in kesh .. u guys are pussies
    [Dezacrator]: hey mr murder hardon, you really that desperate for a kill?
    [Dhuriel]: thx for your mother suck so very well ganker
    [Verdigo]: u have no ballz lol go try to gank some

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast