Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: can't decide between necro and demo

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    So hmm strange... cause i've seen ubivashkaa etc toping in minigames. So now bs conqueror guard pom and bs are the best for pvp?
    Don't worry. It is mostly because of this calculation "bug" also, he is best known as Iron Will third party program user

Demo is in top 3 hands down, necro is only good because of t4 gear, but that's not the class its gear again

I would say that Conq is superior to anyother class, then comes PoM. Way too much dmg for both of them and bubbles.
    Last edited by JinDjw; 12th August 2013 at 09:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    In this case demo is way more flexible to survive.
    Demo has just 2 flexibility ^^ things, his speedbuff and planar shift, 2nd has to big cd, while first is decent thing for sure, but not that imba since it only saves u in most time without facerolling your foe in comparison to necro survi tools.

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Demo is in top 3 hands down, necro is only good because of t4 gear, but that's not the class its gear again
    So you think necro will be bad without t4 gear? Really? Once i forgot cast DtS (~800 magic damage bonus) and still i was in top on kills in mini, and 800 magic damage is like 4 times more than t4 gear gives in comparison to khitai.
    Cripples gonna cripple

I would tend to agree with Sarhal (you'll have to give me your necro spec !). Demo seems better only because it's much harder to kill 1 vs 1 than necro.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

There are no Demos anymore, just brainless deto/wof spamming bots.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    How can you say that? Plenty of necros doing great in pvp/Khitai gear on Fury. Do I have to mention Smukk?... He's not playing anymore okay (but he was basically topping kills vs t4 necros so...) but then we still got Danline, Stealth and some others I'm forgetting right now who use no more than pvp/khitai gear.

Demo has better mobility and instant kb and is strong and annoying in 1o1 but necro does have more potential as far as destroying/crippling the other team is concerned.
    Last edited by kalston; 12th August 2013 at 12:34.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    How can you say that? Plenty of necros doing great in pvp/Khitai gear on Fury. Do I have to mention Smukk?... He's not playing anymore okay (but he was basically topping kills vs t4 necros so...) but then we still got Danline, Stealth and some others I'm forgetting right now who use no more than pvp/khitai gear.

Demo has better mobility and instant kb and is strong and annoying in 1o1 but necro does have more potential as far as destroying/crippling the other team is concerned.
    from what iv seen, great players that have played both classes for a long time have almost always been more efficient at making their team win with a demo. when it gets hot with tanks and healers u will seldom see the necro but somehow it tops kills, all u know is that u got white numbers popping all over u screen from crits and a 40 second flesh to worm ticking down that pops right back once u go see ur healer.

the biggest kill totals i have ever seen almost all came from demos.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 13th August 2013 at 07:36.

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    this.

Wave of Fail all the way, eh. Especially on Crom, where a lot of ppl tends to use the same build/perks for both PvE and PvP, so Bindings of Skylord is quite rare to be seen here (coz iz baaaad for pveee, mkaay).

Demo and Necro are on the same level now. Give both T4 armor and AA, they are equally threatening but in different ways.

A Demo has more tools for instant survivability such as Hands, Detonate, 2 stuns, possible green heal. The draw back is that you have to consistently be hitting people most of the match to leech the kills. Your also much more mobile on a Demo.

A Necro relies on timed bursts and maximizing dot potential to leech kills. Necro CC's are somewhat fail, but their self healing ability combined with some mobility from the sprint revamp give them outstanding survivability when mixed with a healer. Icestrike is also devastating, I have been hit instantly for 3-4K+ from it. You have to position yourself with a little more care when playing a necro but with t4 gear it's pretty much on par with demo...

Now, if it's PvP armor or K6 armor or less...Demo will win over necro everytime due to better damage off of spells, better CC's (and more) and the mobility factor.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Indeed its supersad, all demos like projections of each other now ;/

Omg Suctum, you play demo and necro both and saying they are equale :< Just sad. They are on diffrent levels simply. How come the necro CC somewhat fails? Its quite good and even more wide range than demo have, only demo advantage in cc component is insta kb.

Lets take for an example premades and your words about winning demos, this weekend game,

http://imageshack.us/a/img9/4343/07y1.jpg

The demo in blue team (Redimba - Zajigalochka) on screenshot by far more skilled than necro in their team, and result u see is quite opposite to player's skills, so this classes far from being even :>
    Last edited by Sarhal; 14th August 2013 at 10:42.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Indeed its supersad, all demos like projections of each other now ;/

Omg Suctum, you play demo and necro both and saying they are equale :< Just sad. They are on diffrent levels simply. How come the necro CC somewhat fails? Its quite good and even more wide range than demo have, only demo advantage in cc component is insta kb.

Lets take for an example premades and your words about winning demos, this weekend game,

http://imageshack.us/a/img9/4343/07y1.jpg

The demo in blue team (Redimba - Zajigalochka) on screenshot by far more skilled than necro in their team, and result u see is quite opposite to player's skills, so this classes far from being even :>
    numbers with necro kills are very deceptive, i did a cjs once just for kicks and just spammed ftw+motd and sw got 18 kills 2 deaths :/.

there is a tactical component to having lenghty dots interfer with health regen/mana regen wich make necro a valuable asset in premades but ill counted kill score is very deceptive.

demo cc's are all reliable.
    necro aoe fear is good in group play and ineficient in 1vs1 given its so easy to dodge.
    the pet fear is a joke and only realy usable at low lvl's at lvl80 its not an option.
    only working cc's are 1 stun and 1 root but most classes especialy soldiers simply evade root completly, the highly annoying snare from frozen hatret is very strong and might actualy deserve a nerf to be honest.

high points of necro vs demo realy is awesome self heals with motd&lifestrike, also running blood arcanists or reapers are good as well.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast