Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: can't decide between necro and demo

Just don't go with necro, those pesky ****s zapolonili. Nothing is lamest than to dps you from 3km away.

I like demo better than necro. It's just funner to play in my opinion. Typically I don't really play mages, but I have an 80 demo and 80 necro. Both can be good in pvp, depending of course on who is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Im really frustrated by beeing raped by most of aoc classes.
    you should not be creating a clothie class then, you going to get even more raped and frustrated when classes with better armor and survavility and even the non sense of classes in full plate armor deal same or even more damage than a clothie, at this state of the game where all the classes deal almost same damage, the only classes worst it to play is the one with better armor and survavility: Guard, DT, Conquer, BS and Pom, the rest are just a waste of time.
    Last edited by End-of-Clothies; 11th August 2013 at 17:04.

Play casters, mainly necro, don't go necro for PVP if you actually want to enjoy it.

Broken feat trees, pets (half the class) is broken for PVP, they die in 1 hit. People will constantly be complaining about you on the top of the kill charts, due to FC calculating the deaths crappy, in reality you probably get crap kills.

Must rely on SW, which means half the match you will be hiding behind a rock someplace hoping that no one finds you, or even worse, you will be sitting on the pad spellweaving pissing everyone off simply because its a crap tactic, BUT if you don't, you will most likely be raped by any good team.

Broken class, wait for revamp (lol, not anytime soon for either necro, demo or hox )

So hmm strange... cause i've seen ubivashkaa etc toping in minigames. So now bs conqueror guard pom and bs are the best for pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Play casters, mainly necro, don't go necro for PVP if you actually want to enjoy it.

Broken feat trees, pets (half the class) is broken for PVP, they die in 1 hit. People will constantly be complaining about you on the top of the kill charts, due to FC calculating the deaths crappy, in reality you probably get crap kills.

Must rely on SW, which means half the match you will be hiding behind a rock someplace hoping that no one finds you, or even worse, you will be sitting on the pad spellweaving pissing everyone off simply because its a crap tactic, BUT if you don't, you will most likely be raped by any good team.

Broken class, wait for revamp (lol, not anytime soon for either necro, demo or hox )
    Sorry mate but all this is just soooo wrong. All of you thinking necro is useless and can kill only because silly mechanic i can just say l2p.
    Necro can be great addition in any team because he can hamper whole team and also can do nice burst if he timed it good. Also necro dying in 1 hit? cmon mate dont exaggerate? If i place couple of motd around and with good kiting i can last pretty long...

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    So hmm strange... cause i've seen ubivashkaa etc toping in minigames. So now bs conqueror guard pom and bs are the best for pvp?
    As I told oppness of demo is myth, necro way more dps / survivabilty capabilties than demo. Demo have more mobilty, thats it so need less planning than necro, so in this way a bit easier but necro pvp potential is just on other level to demo

Back in days I was playing demo in premades for quite long time, and rerolled in necro for premades like half year ago, since demo became way weaker on most sides.

For me main necro key advantages in pvp in comparison with demo - best burst ever, good survivabilty from taps and spells like lifestrike, ghoulish feast, quell of ether, decent evade and way better protection coz of spec, and last but not least way more usable spellweaving.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 11th August 2013 at 23:31.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Sorry mate but all this is just soooo wrong. All of you thinking necro is useless and can kill only because silly mechanic i can just say l2p.
    Necro can be great addition in any team because he can hamper whole team and also can do nice burst if he timed it good. Also necro dying in 1 hit? cmon mate dont exaggerate? If i place couple of motd around and with good kiting i can last pretty long...
    Ment pets die in one hit. Also although necro should be played as you say, most go for the cheap method as its easy. Most wont take the time to l2p when there is a much easier path to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Ment pets die in one hit. Also although necro should be played as you say, most go for the cheap method as its easy. Most wont take the time to l2p when there is a much easier path to follow
    Sorry didnt get you were thinking of pets. ye well dont actually play with pets but they do die pretty fast to aoe dmg. You can pull of with mage pets, i think people going for reapers, but i dont think pvp necro is in full potential using pets.
    Like sarhal say necro has great burst potential but it takes preparation to set it up, while demo is not sw dependant, longer range, lots of instants and wave of fails.
    Both classes can do good, just play what you like as lonq as its not conq

First of all: NECRO IS NO PVP-CLASS !
    Necro in minigames look like this: Casting a few dots on enemy, running then around corner going in spellweave.
    Most of the time they are not attacked, if they get attacked, 95% of all necros i ever played against then suck hard because other than spellweave they cant do.
    Because their dots tick and tick and tick even after death of necro, the portion of damage the dots do is high.
    On the other hand is demo playstyle in 2 ways: The one using lighting as main skill for good damage with wide range. These demos often stand 30 m away casting and casting but are relative uneffective.
    The other way is skilled for knockback- waves of flame. This demo is fighting in middle of the group because he has to be close to the enemy. Its more risk to die but way more fun to play.

For both classes the following applies:
    If you have a good group with teamplay, you can rule and have kill lead. If not, you cant compensate what 5 teammates not do.
    If you are good in your class you will soon get focussed all the time by melees of the opponent group. In this case demo is way more flexible to survive.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast