Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so DT Guard or Conquer?

Go for conq, it does not need gear to start and is favor of the year for a reason.

DT and Guard need shitloads of gear to be useful and not simply flag bot

But for easy mode go for naked brute conq or pvp t1 geared poleguard, simple to play
    Last edited by JinDjw; 12th August 2013 at 17:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Carnage conq is the most fun tank of the three in my opinion. Not too gear dependant, great dps and you still need to be awake to survive.
    I disagree, I think it's even more boring than a dt. Brute conq is a lot more fun esp without bfc or break/asail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    I disagree, I think it's even more boring than a dt. Brute conq is a lot more fun esp without bfc or break/asail.
    Brute conq more fun??? maybe most dull class atm, but if you like it o.k.have fun with it. But saying that carnage conq and dt are boring is just plain wrong.
    And if you think that carnage conq is just charge+konck and bleed you need to think again.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    And if you think that carnage conq is just charge+konck and bleed you need to think again.
    iv seen several conqs employ that tactic and get lots of kills :P

Only works on undergeared characters
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Brute conq more fun??? maybe most dull class atm, but if you like it o.k.have fun with it. But saying that carnage conq and dt are boring is just plain wrong.
    No, even when I was pvping on carnage I used olp.

Pvping on brute conq, with olp, or rout/besiege, or bfc with hybrid carnage/brute single bubble is insanely fun. Many diff combos to use and strategies to employ. Rout + besiege combos with hybrid brute/carnage makes pvp actually challenging and is a lot more fun than my op dt or when I was on carnage.

DT in my opinion. From experiance, at pvp 4 you can bring down a pvp 9 guard and pvp 8 barb by yourself with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by TwyzHD View Post
    DT in my opinion. From experiance, at pvp 4 you can bring down a pvp 9 guard and pvp 8 barb by yourself with ease.
    then that barb is horrible, any class can kill dt with kite, well maybe guard is getting ****ed by dt thou but only thing u need to do is hit and run vs dt , it cant do ****
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    wich of this 3 classes should be better to pvp starting from the scratch using my free lv 50 and offline levels without need to invest ridiculous amount of time months/years grinding to get gear and AA to do something in pvp? I mean wich of this 3 class can do decent with little or less gear, AA and pvp lv?
    That's brute conq you described.
    It's just OP, forgiving, and does not need much to perform.

DT is boring and slow, brute conq is also slow. I would recommend carnage conq or polearm guard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast