Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so DT Guard or Conquer?

Default so DT Guard or Conquer?

Thinking in maybe come back to the game with a new toon, wich of this 3 classes should be better to pvp starting from the scratch using my free lv 50 and offline levels without need to invest ridiculous amount of time months/years grinding to get gear and AA to do something in pvp? I mean wich of this 3 class can do decent with little or less gear, AA and pvp lv?

Conq, they are ridiculously easy to play these days, so I've heard.

conq or guard both dont need that much gear to start to pvp strait away, conq might be easier its simply op right now. dt is strong but very gear dependant.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

For PvP, go DT or Conq... they are both faceroll easy and OP. Well, come to think of it for PvE also go DT or Conq.

Guardians... in PvE are GIMP.. BUT, for PvP I've discovered that if you play it well enough (since so much of PvP is player skill unlike carebear PvE), you can be very VERY EFFECTIVE especially within a team. You won't top the kill count, but people will thank you afterwards.

Guardian still remains as one of the best out of the two soldiers.

Anyone else tells you otherwise they are bad.

Guard is just boring to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Guardian still remains as one of the best out of the two soldiers.

Anyone else tells you otherwise they are bad.

Guard is just boring to play...
    Yup.

And it's the DT that's strong at lower pvp level with lesser gear, not guard or conq. With gear it's still guard.

Yes, roll a conq. I want to see how you do
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Guardians... in PvE are GIMP.. BUT, for PvP I've discovered that if you play it well enough (since so much of PvP is player skill unlike carebear PvE), you can be very VERY EFFECTIVE especially within a team. You won't top the kill count, but people will thank you afterwards.
    Guard is easy as pie (maybe the easiest class in AoC since the mechanics are so simple)and strong (however it loses in 1o1 badly to the other soldiers and to most classes in fact, it's only super strong within a team).
    It's playable with crap gear but doesn't kill much then though. And it can definitely top kill (at least I often do) since it doesn't lack dps at all. Less dps than the other soldiers but still far too much given the survivability.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

All soldiers are damn good in pvp atm, if you are a decent player go for conq/guard but if you are a good player ... fking hell go DT and faceroll everything.

Carnage conq is the most fun tank of the three in my opinion. Not too gear dependant, great dps and you still need to be awake to survive.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast