Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BIG Question?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    On tyranny, at launch and population was strong, yes, pugs and premades were fun. Now we struggle to get a single game going and allowing a single premade to pug stomp would kill it. Also, when it was allowed, many complained about it, so they created a separate queue. Anyone premading knows it is there, and only the leader needs to sign up the group.
    yes dude BUT we or I am asking what sign up options are in the UNCHAINED MINIS!!! i dont care anymore about the current mini games thats just a total mess lvl80 randoms any gear any aa any skill lvl all mixed into one match LOL

what dont you guys understand?
    when you mix 3 things together (AA lvl SKILL lvl GEAR lvl) of course the result is a random mess!

unchained mini games at least gets rid of AA and gear BUT the question to funcom is what sign up options will unchained have

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    yes dude BUT we or I am asking what sign up options are in the UNCHAINED MINIS!!! i dont care anymore about the current mini games thats just a total mess lvl80 randoms any gear any aa any skill lvl all mixed into one match LOL

what dont you guys understand?
    when you mix 3 things together (AA lvl SKILL lvl GEAR lvl) of course the result is a random mess!

unchained mini games at least gets rid of AA and gear BUT the question to funcom is what sign up options will unchained have
    Im sorry, you are not writing in complete thoughts, but all over the map.

I see what you are saying now.

1> Forget what we have now. Don't change it, just ignore it for the context of this discussion.

2> Unchained minis, what will it mean?

You want unchained minis to be non-gear dependent, non-AA dependent, and non-skill dependent. Isnt that like minis up to level 39?

I don't know that I would play a tos in minis where gear and AA were removed. We have 2k base health, the rest comes from gear and AAs. I also think rangers would run rampant. They have the most tools against traps, and since most classes wont have an anti CC, the ranger will rule. Also take in to consideration the base dps of a demo, without the protection of AAs or Gear, most classes will melt.

I think to even suggest such a thing, you need to discuss class re-do's. Unless of course you say, remove CCs from unchained minis, and then we have to consider weapons. Are weapons considered gear? Since t4 weapons are the best, will they be allowed? Or do we say no weapons.

I see what you want, its just not thought out.

Im sorry, you are not writing in complete thoughts, but all over the map.

I see what you are saying now.

1> Forget what we have now. Don't change it, just ignore it for the context of this discussion.

2> Unchained minis, what will it mean?

You want unchained minis to be non-gear dependent, non-AA dependent, and non-skill dependent. Isnt that like minis up to level 39?

I don't know that I would play a tos in minis where gear and AA were removed. We have 2k base health, the rest comes from gear and AAs. I also think rangers would run rampant. They have the most tools against traps, and since most classes wont have an anti CC, the ranger will rule. Also take in to consideration the base dps of a demo, without the protection of AAs or Gear, most classes will melt.

I think to even suggest such a thing, you need to discuss class re-do's. Unless of course you say, remove CCs from unchained minis, and then we have to consider weapons. Are weapons considered gear? Since t4 weapons are the best, will they be allowed? Or do we say no weapons.

I see what you want, its just not thought out.
    What the **** is this guy going on about

Anyway @ funcom Can you tell us the sign up options for unchained mini games?

What the **** is this guy going on about

Anyway @ funcom Can you tell us the sign up options for unchained mini games?
    I see now, you don't speak native English. Basically, just play the game and have fun.

I see now, you don't speak native English. Basically, just play the game and have fun.
    no mate you dont seem to speak English.
    He is not saying that unchained will remove gear and AA but gear and AA problem we are having now. Its not really that hard to understand
    And wants to know would it be possible to sign with at least 1 buddy for mini.
    There, hope you get it now.

UNCHAINED MINIS SHOULD BE:

Set gears and weapons sets per class. You cant change it or take it off. This will allow funcom to balance the classes easily.

Full AA for all classes.
    A seperate "unchained AA" selection window you can access and set your unchained AA.

Signups:
    At the minimum you should be able to sign up with 1 friend.
    Better if you can sign up with 2 friends.

Full unchained premades could be a different queue??

Thats it.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    no mate you dont seem to speak English.
    He is not saying that unchained will remove gear and AA
    And the survey says:

unchained mini games at least gets rid of AA and gear
    There, hope you get it now.
    Loud and clear. You need a break from all the ESL classes I think.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    UNCHAINED MINIS SHOULD BE:

Set gears and weapons sets per class. You cant change it or take it off. This will allow funcom to balance the classes easily.

Full AA for all classes.
    A seperate "unchained AA" selection window you can access and set your unchained AA.

Signups:
    At the minimum you should be able to sign up with 1 friend.
    Better if you can sign up with 2 friends.

Full unchained premades could be a different queue??

Thats it.
    The problem with this is picking and choosing AAs. So we all have 60 seconds to do so? I get it if it is, but wonder how confusing it will be to others.

If unchained minis included a separate queue for tournaments (premade/pug) with better rewards than regular unchained matchmaking I would be all for premades/tournament modes.

The problem you get with this system without some kind of check against it is that people would be able to exploit the matchmaking option and fight club it out or pug stomp.

If your going to premade with a set up group of 6, then you should fight another set up group of 6. You should not have to deal with a full premade going against a pug of 3 groups of 2. That makes no sense for a laddered competition.

Seeing as people do not make a group of 6 and sit in tournament mode already challenging other guilds/players says something about how much people care about doing premades, the most part people just want to pug stomp already awful players that infest regular matchmaking and get their tokens faster and not have to deal with the randomness of bad team make ups, that's the real reason people are crying for premades to be reintroduced back into the general population.
    Doomsayer 2008

I suggest people signing with 1 friend should be queued in a separate queue until another group of 2 players joining a mini. Then thoses two groups are queue'd in the same mini in opposings teams.

Game should keep a balance requirement in pug minis. Coming with a friend on Voip against full pug is asking for a deliberate insane advantage in order to destroy easily and without challenge their opponents.

@Chass : When by "luck" you got paired with your brother, half the opposing team leave/hide or don't play seriously. Why bother.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast