Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BIG Question?

Default The BIG Question?

Can we sign up with friends in your development of unchained minis?
    you must know this by now! care to share it with us?

When making a new minigame, striving to achive a better balanced setup with forced gear and maybe a better balancing code, allowing premades into it would be down right stupid and contradict the whole purpose..

Premades should be put back in the current minis when unchained minis are introduced.

We have tournament mode, you don't need premades in random matchmaking. The fact you could fight club it out is the reason why tournament mode sucks...because the majority will abuse it if the rewards were better.

If they do like GW2 and have a separate tournament mode with rankings within unchained would be the way to go, but not within general matchmaking, as it would just be mostly fight clubbing and pug stomping.
    Doomsayer 2008

More players would be better no? Lots of whiners and carebears told that they start to do minigames after premades are removed, well minigames are more empty since then

I'm pretty sure there is lots of people who would come back if it is back in game

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    More players would be better no? Lots of whiners and carebears told that they start to do minigames after premades are removed, well minigames are more empty since then

I'm pretty sure there is lots of people who would come back if it is back in game
    Actually no, minis pop with great frequency with much less population than before pug minis.

I don't get why you need to create pug stomping groups as an excuse to "play with friends" because no pvper will enjoy killing nobodies past a game or two. You can still premade in tournament mode, the fact nobody sits in the que waiting for a challenge shows how much people care about premades...
    Doomsayer 2008

Most of the people that tought it was fun to kill pugs that had no chance, well I don't mind if they don't want to come back. It was boring as hell and I was on each side (entered a guild after).

Sure it need some organization to do premade, but the fact that even en fury there is so few (none or close to) tells a lot

The tournament mode is a good feature, I would have probably done the same thing if I was a funcom dev. I would have tought too that is was what the player wanted, but now we see why they want so much to "play with friends" now.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 12th August 2013 at 00:10.

premade groups versus pug groups was a bad idea. Its even more ludicrous to even suggest bringing it back. If you need to pug stomp with your premade, this tells me one of two things:

1. You have a terrible group of pvp friends and cannot win premade versus premade against other guilds,

2. You want to make sure no one pvps outside of premades.

Both are selfish suggestions and I cannot wait to meet you at merge in a pvp game where I single you out, you go 12 and 1, because you focused the poor necro who this is his first mini ever, and you are back in the forums complaining that you cannot have an advantage because, on par with everyone else, you cant hack it.

i dont care if its just 1 person.
    let me play with at least 1 friend in minigames.
    its team based content dont insist on having team based content forcefully played as a solo player.
    if you realy want to fix the pseudo premades vs pug issue add arenas its only logical fix to provide dueling content for solo players.

its irrational to force people to do team content as a solo player. wake up.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Calm down people calm down!
    Im asking funcom what sign up options are there in unchained minis
    is it just a lotto random 6 players vs random 6 players or what?

- is there a tournament mode? No pveeee gear and no massive AA/gear imbalance Awsome there must be a tournament mode!

-Sign with friends even if its just 1 would also be cool ANYTHING is better than the current lotto 6 randoms vs 6 randoms

Im currently done playing mini games in aoc, I have more than 4000 played, a win ratio on about 80-90% ... But I hate playing with a full group of randoms, I started playing this game with my brother, been in the same guild, pvping, pveing together... Now I cant team with him and the game is simply not appealing anymore, people say its unbalanced to go premade vs pug, ye I agree but still do you see the point im making? They should meet us half way, let us sign up with half a group or so, tournament mode is not being used by anyone so I dont think its a valid argument for anything tbh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast