Thread: The "What If" Forum Game

Default The "What If" Forum Game

What if...

You were given the chance to be given 10,000,000$ USD a year in exchange for following two strict rules:

1. Each time you feel the urge to go to the bathroom, you must announce to anyone nearby(acquaintance or stranger) that you must visit the toilet to kneel down and worship the Toilet Deity for mercy on your bowels.

2. Each time you feel the urge to go to the bathroom, you must spend 15 minutes beforehand in the toilet, kneeling down and worshiping the Toilet Deity for mercy on your bowels.

Failing to due either of the above will cause you to no longer receive the cash and be cursed with an eternal upset stomach.

Would you take the offer?
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Did you forget to take your meds?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Drugs are bad, you shouldn't do them. If you do them, you are bad, mmkay?
    Last edited by Kogoro; 19th August 2013 at 22:47.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

There's no way i could wait 15 minutes.