Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Problems after latest maintance 08.08.2013

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Yeah, some say they got unstable latency and some say its fine
    Aren't you and Calore by accident from finland? After playing with some traceroute, these spikes issue seem to be ISP fault afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Aren't you and Calore by accident from finland? After playing with some traceroute, these spikes issue seem to be ISP fault afterall.
    I am from Finland

Wuhuu, im starting to get reports from "cheating". Teleport and instant stun cheats
    Last edited by JinDjw; 11th August 2013 at 00:09.

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    I am from Finland
    Was fixed since today by rerouting line. No packet losses anymore. Rejoice. Back to eating cactus.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Was fixed since today by rerouting line. No packet losses anymore. Rejoice. Back to eating cactus.
    Cool, thanks for info. Back to minigames then

Was worried that i need to start paying for tunnel services because it worked well with using trial mode tunnels
    Last edited by JinDjw; 13th August 2013 at 10:22. Reason: typo

Got 'assertion failed' today while getting on my tiger.

http://i.imgur.com/YfDj9qp.jpg

Could not click 'attempt to continue' or 'quit client' as AOC appear to own the desktop even when minimised. Either I click and nothing happens or I click and AOC maximises again.

After the patch, the horrible memory leaks are back, atleast for me.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Default Claimed items have to be re-claimed

I have all rings lined-up in character bags, and just day ago noticed "holes"in those lines .. Turned out "Rings of Chtonic nightmares" disappeared. I was able to get them again from Claims for at least 2 of my characters.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345