Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Problems after latest maintance 08.08.2013

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    alo.
    whats going on with patch?everytime i start aoc,a CMD (command prompt window) appears,and the only i can see is "ERROR ERROR ERROR blablabla".i cant read any further because cmd appears only before aoc patcher starts and its just for 1-2 secs. Then in-game,ive got crashes with lightmap something and a wall of text omg >.<
    Patch is rolled back and read previous posts before writing.

alo genious Cromer.
    i post because nothing changes here,even with rollback.still CMDs/Assertions.
    take it easy now.

Thank you for the update.

I did play around a bit on testlive and noticed none of these issues that cropped up on live. Frustrating, but this isn't the first time a patch works on TL and not on live.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    Thank you for the update.

I did play around a bit on testlive and noticed none of these issues that cropped up on live. Frustrating, but this isn't the first time a patch works on TL and not on live.
    Its different to test it in TL without proper stresstest.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    alo genious Cromer.
    i post because nothing changes here,even with rollback.still CMDs/Assertions.
    take it easy now.
    I dont see how Crom server or me being genious are relevant here.. But thank you. I hope you get your own problems solved.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    had 2 times a pop up window similar to tsw saying:

lost conection to server. would you like to relocate to new server and continue playing?

upon pressing yes i got black screen.
    LOL, sounds like they tried to copy/paste the 'Single Server' code out of TSW to 'Improve' AoC, but didn't pay much attention to what they were grabbing and screwed it all up, unless they seriously fully imported the single server technology and intended it to work exactly like TSW.

Also, we need proper patch notes when anything changes. Even something as simple as "Added network Boost code to the server" would have been nice.

New issues after revert

- Constant lag jumping from 200ms to 1000ms
    - Even with 200ms it takes many seconds to activate combo/spell
    - Players teleporting around minigames because of this lag

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    New issues after revert

- Constant lag jumping from 200ms to 1000ms
    - Even with 200ms it takes many seconds to activate combo/spell
    - Players teleporting around minigames because of this lag
    I concur, logged first time after "maintenance", on 2nd mini ragequitted. I don't think everybody affected though by these continuous lag spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    I concur, logged first time after "maintenance", on 2nd mini ragequitted. I don't think everybody affected though by these continuous lag spikes.
    Yeah, some say they got unstable latency and some say its fine

My latency is fine and I definitely don't get the combo lags. I see some teleporting sometimes but it's the same as before and only during peak hours (so no change at all for me).

If it only affects some people could be just a peering issue. Have to check where people are from, what ISP they are using etc.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I just tried to play first minigame after maintenance and game is completely unplayable for me.
    Worst status I have ever seen it.

I still see the usual ping on bar (170-200 ms) but when I cast speels / use combos I'm frozen for half second before animation starts.
    I feel a lot of difference compared to before, really impossible to play.

Please Funcom check what happened.

I logged to play few minis cause I missed only 1% to new pvp level and had to give up without getting it even.. even with max determination I had to stop playing.

QQ
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast