Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Problems after latest maintance 08.08.2013

btw has anyone noticed low fps/fps drops after todays maintanance also?
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Funcom

Thanks for this compilation, it is incredibly helpful. Please keep listing any technical difficulties people are experiencing.

I notice some stuttering too. Fps is fine but definitely some stuttering that wasn't here before.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

- npcs/players pop up very late (bug was solved for me last weeks, now its back again)

Having second aoc window right at start of patcher, checking database does nothing literally
    http://i.imgur.com/eCkd16G.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Thanks for this compilation, it is incredibly helpful. Please keep listing any technical difficulties people are experiencing.
    There are no notes on what you did or tried to do during maintenance "patch", afaik.
    Please, letting us know where to look (except the obvious like crashing or black screen) will be incredibly helpful, too.

Btw, the black screen happened to me before the patch often enough. The workaround of alt-tabbing out helped sometimes but not always. It was linked to playtime and switching between characters as well (e.g. playing for 2 hours on a char with lots of khitai transitions, then trying to log another char in conarch).

NPC/players popping up late also has been around since the dreamworld 2.0 patch for me. Maybe AoC is doing a lot of background downloading?

From what I understand, EU received the network layer rewrite and the US didn't. It seems unintentional?

(Also, bring back Tim, he'd fix this in a heartbeat)
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    From what I understand, EU received the network layer rewrite and the US didn't. It seems unintentional?

(Also, bring back Tim, he'd fix this in a heartbeat)
    A rollback is probably in order. Tim made his own decision - he knows how much I value him

A rollback is probably in order. Tim made his own decision - he knows how much I value him
    Good decision by Tim, it's lagging like hell & combos not going off :-0
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

had 2 times a pop up window similar to tsw saying:

lost conection to server. would you like to relocate to new server and continue playing?

upon pressing yes i got black screen.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast