Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: take away item bind

Default take away item bind

take off item bind on all items so when your done using a piece of gear some lowbie and get a hand me down set that's actually decent, no more item rot, etc..

Great idea, because that would totally not screw up higher tier loot.

/Sarcasm_off

They could make a lot of cash by putting something in the item shop for 600 funcom points to unequip BOE items with a potion.

I think the BOP and BOE stuff was started because of gold farmers who were farming items and selling them on the trader for gold then selling the gold offline. But don't know for certain.

And since some BOP items are listed at lvl 1...it would be nice to not have lvl 19 minis with players using purple gear that was BOP in the past.

I can see doing something for the BOE items though. Especially if you have a character with an ibis or a t3 crafted weapon that you really wanted to put on something else.

They could limit it to allow that potion to work only on green and certain blue items.

Otherwise what Blackfir said. BoP certainly makes sense for certain situations.

Anyway, when you take a look at the price of T3 craft weapons, even "ok" stuff will be sold at a price that only hardcore players could afford. I don't see any interest in this.

BOE items like Solar Wind, Quencher of Hearts, things like the purple bows and arrows that you get from khitai bags...I can see people who found or bought or used this things and who now have better gear and would like to give them away or sell them or pass them to alts but are stuck with them as BOE wanting something to make them usable again.

Ibis was the biggest thing I could see getting an item to remove the equip from BOE. Or it could just be anything that's not wing3 or tier3 crafted. I'd love to move my ibis from my hox (who has the tier3 hox sword) to my conqueror for example and would pay 600 funcom points to do so. Vs trying to get another 10 shards and the other things and asking someone to craft it for me. But its just some icing, not game shattering by any means.

No thx,
    Really stupid and unreasonable idea, would break the game completely.

The purpose of the game is a gear progression and it would be a joke othrewise, imagine sending the gear from your main to your new alt?
    It would totally negate the reason to actually play the game and a character. How much sense does it make to you, turn on your brain?

The other problem would be you'd have a lot more "ninja" looters everywhere trying to steel the items all the time so they can send them to their alts (they have no skill playing at all)

Third issue would be, encouraging more and more of those 3rd party illegal websites to sell all the possible gear for real monely.
    Imagine how ****ed up it would be, can you? Game turned into a total
    pay to win, which would be a final nail in the coffin.

OP your suggestion is so lame, that you should feel embaraced, stop with those moronic ideas and pls PLAY THE GAME, dont look for shortcuts where they are not needed or even worse very harmful for the game in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    BOE items like Solar Wind, Quencher of Hearts, things like the purple bows and arrows that you get from khitai bags...I can see people who found or bought or used this things and who now have better gear and would like to give them away or sell them or pass them to alts but are stuck with them as BOE wanting something to make them usable again.

Ibis was the biggest thing I could see getting an item to remove the equip from BOE. Or it could just be anything that's not wing3 or tier3 crafted. I'd love to move my ibis from my hox (who has the tier3 hox sword) to my conqueror for example and would pay 600 funcom points to do so. Vs trying to get another 10 shards and the other things and asking someone to craft it for me. But its just some icing, not game shattering by any means.
    i would buy that for sure.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I was talking only about the BOE items, the ones that get sold on the trader and are found in khitai bags. Or tradeable crafted items (ibis nice not probably happening anyway).

Not the raid drops. That wouldn't be right, to have green geared alts getting purples from t4 from another character. Or the arena drops or turan arena drops. No BOP things.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I was talking only about the BOE items, the ones that get sold on the trader and are found in khitai bags. Or tradeable crafted items (ibis nice not probably happening anyway).

Not the raid drops. That wouldn't be right, to have green geared alts getting purples from t4 from another character. Or the arena drops or turan arena drops. No BOP things.
    That's another story then ofc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast