Thread: No Transfer Options?

Default No Transfer Options?

Tried to find the transfer options this afternoon under paid services and in the item shop under social and gear and can't seem to find it. Am I blind or something?

Quote Originally Posted by trellong View Post
    Tried to find the transfer options this afternoon under paid services and in the item shop under social and gear and can't seem to find it. Am I blind or something?
    Final server merge coming soon so its currently disabled.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Final server merge coming soon so its currently disabled.
    That surprises me, because I would have expected the opposite behaviour from Funcom ... keep it open as long as possible, so that they can make money from transfers ... and then combine the servers making those transfers pointless.

Surely someone in their management has thought of this ...
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Surely someone in their management has thought of this ...
    Surely there is a lot of new stuff in the itemshop each month so even f2p players can actually bring some revenue to Funcom. Our email adresses also get spammed by FC marketing emails with special offers each week.
    {cough} sorry another game...
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

It's probably costing them more in maintenance to keep seperate server's (despite being physically in the same room, if not the same machine) and dying subscriptions to have multiple server's (which by the way you cant transfer because it's the merging of US and EU in to EUUS). when the server's merge, you'll probably get free transfers.

Stopping all major account stuff a month before the actual merge is pretty consistent with the policy of only moving a character once every 30 days to, so there's symmetry if you suffer OCD.

At the end of the day, technically speaking, it's probably just safer to shut down all kinds of options prior to the final server merges that the game will see where PvE is concerned. Who knows what's in store of PvP and B&G (merge them I say! And make B&G ruleset 2.0 the default as part of a major PvP content revamp!)

Closed: As stated any transfer options available to players will be announced as and when the servers are merged.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ