Thread: ignored for 5 years

Default ignored for 5 years

The proof is there for most to see goto test live forum click pvp discussion start at 2008 to current day
    almost everything you can think off related to pvp discussions suggestions ect.... has been said befor!

Alot of the suggestions were written when funcom had a full team and alot of very good suggestions were made from players!
    sometimes there is a reply from funcom but sadly this reply normal ends with.... "This might be something that can be considered in the future"

So to conclude my post i feel that 95% of all pvp discussion threads fall flat on there face! pretty much everything has been discussed befor starting way back in 2008!
    The next time you guys open up a new pvp discussion thread i can almost guarantee you its been discussed befor be in old forums or test live

(oh and i bet someone has also made a thread similar to mine befor to)

Well nothing new here. When ever PVP is discussed it ends up in flames or in radio silence. Trying to make suggestions about it has been really a dead end since 2008

Wow this is first ViolentLeonidas post without crying about T4 gear :>

Shifting limits \o/
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Wow this is first ViolentLeonidas post without crying about T4 gear :>

Shifting limits \o/
    I cant argue with that i'v made many posts about pve gear power being used in pvp
    its becuase from day1 i joined and payed! to play on a player vs player server but for some strange reason the pvp vendor dont even sell items as powerfull like pve items

(keep imba T4 pve gear being used in player vs player its the logic funcom follow pve gear the best to pvp with LOL go go T5+ so pvers can roll head on keyboard in pvp game mode)

Back on topic well you gotta make a post to be heard right? wrong it dont work with funcom and hasnt since game was launched (pvp discussion side)

Took me awhile lol but after shifting through the testlive pvp discussion (not to mention the old forums) i realise that posting about pvp is a total waste of time

Remember the old famous quotes from passed game director all good pvp suggestions would end with this quote

"This might be something that can be considered in the future"
    and thats as far as any of them would go even when funcom was full on dedicated to AOC

Default laughing my scrawny white ass off

They have neglected PVP in this game when you realise that they wont do anything to improve it , you'll discover a whole new hatred for FC.
    game potential = 100% Reached potential = 10%
    I get emails about the xmas crap and all that , spend money at AoC , its Awesome...........I want the email that says COME LOOK AT OUR NEW PVP IMPROVEMENTS. Other wise FC can lick me lefty