Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for god's sake

guys serius now i read every time complains complains and again complains-i have the feeling that you want from funcom to close this game cause noone enjoy it!!
    soory to say that but this is the feeling i get,
    personally i like this game even with much problems and i enjoy it 4 years now-
    on the other side there is wow with 10 million subscribers and maby this great game wich is for adults is no so popular no cause is bad but cause is made to be played by adults but adults have works families kids and university and other many many responsibilities no like kids who play wow,
    the result is for sure less money for this company even if he support a great game like this-
    i dont like the idea someone other take aoc and make it like wow i can play it as long i can cause i have great time everytime.
    thats all guys and sorry cause im no inside subject but i had to tell this .
    lets play and make as much we can for our game i personally support funcom even if i see black screen i dont want this game to stop!
    cya in hyboria mates and girls

Quote Originally Posted by nikoss View Post
    guys serius now i read every time complains complains and again complains-i have the feeling that you want from funcom to close this game cause noone enjoy it!!
    soory to say that but this is the feeling i get,
    personally i like this game even with much problems and i enjoy it 4 years now-
    on the other side there is wow with 10 million subscribers and maby this great game wich is for adults is no so popular no cause is bad but cause is made to be played by adults but adults have works families kids and university and other many many responsibilities no like kids who play wow,
    the result is for sure less money for this company even if he support a great game like this-
    i dont like the idea someone other take aoc and make it like wow i can play it as long i can cause i have great time everytime.
    thats all guys and sorry cause im no inside subject but i had to tell this .
    lets play and make as much we can for our game i personally support funcom even if i see black screen i dont want this game to stop!
    cya in hyboria mates and girls
    what server do u play on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12