Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Gaute Godager - your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I would like to know that too, but it would be super impolite to ask :P
    I would like to know that one as well :P
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

My question:
    Do u want this interview in polite or frustrated mode?

Anyway...

My questions:
    Do you intend to come back to gaming industry?
    Age of Conan 2 - would you apply for game director? How would you see AoC2?
    Do you believe there is still hope for AoC?
    Do you play any mmo atm? Do you see anything interesting in future mmo titles?

Thanks for the links guys, keep them coming.
    Retired

Sorry I could not resist doing a double take on this

With Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures passing its one-month milestone, game director Gaute Godager has one of the most successful launches in MMO history under his belt - but the work is only beginning
    Ask him if his contact with the gamers has advanced his psychology career

A thing I'd like to know is when is the last time he logged into the game. Not a question, but something you can make him tell ^^

Btw, nice job Slith. I can't wait.

Pretty much what selfrez asked.

My biggest curiosity is whether or not Gaute still plays Age of Conan or checks in on the game from time to time.

Edit: Lol at the link saying that the "Game is very much set to release on xbox 360 during 2009". Oh my.. how many lies we were told back in the day.
    Last edited by Slogs; 7th August 2013 at 01:39.

• If AoC had launched with everything you had wanted, and everything had succeeded, what specific game feature do you think it would be known best for now? Graphics; mature/low-fantasy theme; PVP; combat system; etc.
    • What was the biggest surprise at launch, once players got their hands on the game?
    • What was the biggest win at launch, in terms of specific game features?
    • What specific areas had you imagined for the expansions? Why?
    • At level 80, what did you imagine the breakdown to be in terms of gametime spent PVPing versus PVEing?
    • How much did non-creative executives weigh in on creative decisions? How much of a factor was that in terms of what happened to the game? Any examples?
    • Are you playing any MMORPGs? What's the best one out now, by your personal preferences?
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast