Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be a better player with the help of parsers (PvE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenheimx View Post
    parsers is ****, they kicked my DT from fail bunch guild because i have 6 white hit in one sec, stupid pve idiots dont understand that it was dt procs ffs
    It's pretty hard to get that 'wrong' as the parse is very obvious. It's a well known and documented hack, and we removed someone from our guild (Requiem Nex) when we discovered them using it. They also swore black and blue they were not hacking but fraps + logs don't lie.

Dt procs doesn't show as white dmg at act parser. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    It's pretty hard to get that 'wrong' as the parse is very obvious. It's a well known and documented hack, and we removed someone from our guild (Requiem Nex) when we discovered them using it. They also swore black and blue they were not hacking but fraps + logs don't lie.
    How can I set the guildstats to see the white hits for second?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

You can't with guild stats parser, you need to use ACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    You can't with guild stats parser, you need to use ACT.
    Wow I've just imported a log to ACT and see my with damages with a DT on a stawman. And I hit 0.5 white hits per second. So Im very slow compared with the former fail bunch guy
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenheimx View Post
    parsers is ****, they kicked my DT from fail bunch guild because i have 6 white hit in one sec, stupid pve idiots dont understand that it was dt procs ffs
    Just a point here, you were removed for being a PvP leecher trying to raid T4 in bluesteel gear and feeling entitled to a raid spot. That, constantly insulting PvE'rs in a PvE guild and then finally, that what you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Wow I've just imported a log to ACT and see my with damages with a DT on a stawman. And I hit 0.5 white hits per second. So Im very slow compared with the former fail bunch guy
    If you are looking at the number of hits / second overall that's not really what they are looking at. Go check under white hits, sort by time, and they should be spaced out almost perfect 1 second at a time when you are chaining them together. There's a hack that lets you look all jittery and glitchy and do combos in a fraction of a second and layer on white hits - we saw up to 5 in one second.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    If you are looking at the number of hits / second overall that's not really what they are looking at. Go check under white hits, sort by time, and they should be spaced out almost perfect 1 second at a time when you are chaining them together. There's a hack that lets you look all jittery and glitchy and do combos in a fraction of a second and layer on white hits - we saw up to 5 in one second.
    What I've done is count all the white hits in a combatlog and divide them for the time between the first and the last one.

Another question. Is there a way to see a table with the combos I've done with only a row for combo not the 3 or 4 hits of each combo? I'm trying to see the combo sequence of some players that are better than me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12