Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remeber when dt's were weak.

Default Remeber when dt's were weak.

Very few played one. Few were good and it was fun. I remember One dt that was with Legion in Flames (that kicked ass only because of skill.). Pvp used to fun when everyone was not rolling to OP classes... So some of us roll the weaker classes now, just to have more fun. But it gets old, getting crazy out damaged by a over played tank class that one can barely scratch. Start over and roll back to Day 1!.. and then tweak out the classes.

Conq's weren't played too often before the revamp either. Now look at it. You have a bunch of FoTM rerolling baddies playing them and the servers are inundated with conqs.

My biggest fear that when/if Funcom decides to revamp HoX that they'll make it OP and everyone and their mother will jump on one.

I agree

but this topic is useless.

Have a good one

well ****. How hard can it be to balance classes?

Quote Originally Posted by sateus View Post
    well ****. How hard can it be to balance classes?
    How hard? With 12 classes with deep feat trees and an AA tree I'd say it's pretty close to impossible to balance all classes perfectly for PVE and PVP.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Remember when assassins were weak?

Only few played them (like hox now). But now every third player plays one

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Remember when assassins were weak?

Only few played them (like hox now). But now every third player plays one
    1.05 sin weak? lies the lotus/general spec was very good vs casters/priests the melee fights were harder but doable.

Atm hox its no where near sin 1.05

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    How hard? With 12 classes with deep feat trees and an AA tree I'd say it's pretty close to impossible to balance all classes perfectly for PVE and PVP.
    FC logic: lets give conq same dps as barb, bubbles, and ridiculous mitigation. classes successfully balanced

not sure if any of you play tanks on 19s, but this is--to me-- balanced (except DT) in relation to other rogues

FC very much balanced 19s, if you play the class with the tools you are given you can be successful on every toon in minis (except DT)

open world and duels are kinda unbalanced tho; with necros, barbs, hoxs, and rangers having the edge imo

Quote Originally Posted by Slogs View Post
    My biggest fear that when/if Funcom decides to revamp HoX that they'll make it OP and everyone and their mother will jump on one.
    queue
    eff
    tea
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast