Thread: Weapon Stats

Default Weapon Stats

So what is the meaning of numbers that are next to weapon dps for exapmple 34 dps (114-190) what does this repesent (114-190)

It means that per hit the weapon will hit between 114-190 damage, with an average damage per second of 34

Edit* That's before and stat multipliers etc.
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 31st July 2013 at 17:52.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

So which weapon would be better for example
    34 dps (124-197) vs 32 dps (120-210)

Quote Originally Posted by mashta View Post
    So which weapon would be better for example
    34 dps (124-197) vs 32 dps (120-210)
    I would use the 34DPS one, but rarely is there every a weapon that won't have other stats that matter you know. Usually a weapon will be a complete increase in everything or a trade-off will be had with stats vs. DPS
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

So which one would do more damage.if no other stts on weapon avaible
    Last edited by mashta; 31st July 2013 at 18:54.

So which one would do more damage.if no other stts on weapon avaible
    The short answer would be the higher dps

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    The short answer would be the higher dps
    No long answer

No long answer
    Must ...not ...make...."the long answer is in my pants" joke!!
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

A breakdown of combat can be found here ... CLICK.

A reasonably good comparison of items utility by class and stat can be found here ... CLICK.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

No long answer
    Your long answer about damage in AoC is in a sticky atop this very forum. I trust it's long enough.