Thread: The Secret World

Default The Secret World

Anyone who want to try the game for 72h send me a pm , i have a few buddy keys.

Good story and lore, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Story is astounding. Issue 7 is pure genius, well .. like the rest of the game really. Is weird to actually watch every cutscene and care about what they have to say.

Just need more of it ... and more fluff and working guild window and Tokyo finally.

Snowmobile chase was pure win.

Spoileriffic look at some of Issue 7.

http://youtu.be/uW1g_IC0Okk

I just wish AoC updates had that kind of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Slogs View Post
    I just wish AoC updates had that kind of quality.
    Well, aoc is a fremium model, so there is cash incoming even without new content for quite a time. TsW went buy to play. they wont sell addons or more gamekeys if there is no new content. there is no equal share of ressources between the games of funcom. tsw gets nearly all of the ressources left. look how much content there was for aoc and for tsw since the new GD and the new structure in the team. they said, after issue 6 (or even 5?) the focus gets back on aoc. now they are working on issue 7 and nothing new in aoc until now (even the 200 code fixes are not live until now, they talked about them 3-4 month ago to be online soon..) . some ppl would call this lying. funcom will call it marketing.

Fact is for me, the share of ressources between the games was a lie. TsW gets all the focus, aoc is last in priority in everything compared to tsw.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Fact is for me, the share of ressources between the games was a lie. TsW gets all the focus, aoc is last in priority in everything compared to tsw.
    Yea, welcome in forgotten game heh
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    So does AO get more updates then AoC now?

Its a brand new game of course it will get more content. Further, AoC runs on monthly sub and where the money is is in converting F2Pers into P2Pers. New content in a timely fashion is not a priority since so many of the older players lock themselves in for a year term and content can be introduced steadily before their year sub runs out.

With that being said, the burden of blame rests squarely on vet players and not Funcom. They rush through content (and even get the strat down in TL before it goes live) and then play excessively "grinding" the content out, then after a few months of this throw up their hands and say "I'm done with this, I want more."

In the perspective of a new player, there are years of content left. I wish Funcom will actually release 1 new raid/dungeon a year and get to fixing bugs etc. for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    With that being said, the burden of blame rests squarely on vet players and not Funcom. They rush through content (and even get the strat down in TL before it goes live) and then play excessively "grinding" the content out, then after a few months of this throw up their hands and say "I'm done with this, I want more."
    ALWAYS, always, no matter what, always blame the customer. the company is never ever to be blamed for a customer's disinterest and disatisfaction.