Thread: Vengeance Heavy featspec?

Default Vengeance Heavy featspec?

Hi, I'll make this as simple as possible.

Currently I use a hybrid spec that is more heavily feated in Divinity. However I use the basic MSE/Insta Smite rotation which I like a lot as I'm able to crank out nice amounts of dps and not sacrifice my heals.

I am wanting to explore other builds and was wondering if anyone had a more Vengeance heavy featspec that they would mind sharing.

I am also curious as to a spec that's more based around LoM.

Is it even worth it to explore other feat styles if I already have something that works for me?

Any opinions/thoughts are welcome
    Last edited by Alethia; 1st August 2013 at 04:55.

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1186...f1242f8282f88c

i use that with light the path and shield of briliance

usualy i combine shield of briliance+manifestation of mitra either for myself or for the tanks, its plays realy well if im grouped with dt's

clensing fire+mse+instant smite+big heal+instant repulse is imba burst, fits to the way i like to play, dont think its popular but its how i like playing it with machinegun smite(immortal wrath)
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I still cant see the "wow factor" people put on MSE>Insta Smite rotation.....LoM has a quicker cast and does more damage.

When Funcom removed the +dmg against Undead/Demons MSE really lost its appeal for me.

Its become the "Dooming Presence" of the PoM world.....it takes so long to cast that people are out of range before you get it off :P
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 1st August 2013 at 19:53.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    Could you go further into detail about what you use instead of that MSE/Insta-Smite rotation then? Or perhaps offer a LoM based rotation build that I could compare?

I also assume you mean this in a pvp sense? I'm mostly pve at the moment, as I've never really shown that much interest in pvp. However, I plan to at least try some minis sometime, as it's another part of what AoC has to offer.
    Here's my PvE build

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v2_1182...f5082f56e2f378

MSE just there as a filler really so could be added to Divine Lance if mana is ok.....i only find myself using MSE on trash groups....just alternate between it and LoM.

No Prolific Strikes because thats what LoM is for.....just means you actually have to move around.

Still got Searing Light for damage on Radiance and PoM + CF is a great DoT combo.

Burst comes from ful DB stack then Condemnation>HC>Condemnation.

Insta casts on anything in PvE is kinda pointless.....sure it saves half a second or a second here and there but imo the long ass 3 sec cast on MSE kinda negates the insta cast time on Smite....i mean...if you are on a single target Boss fight why would you waste time casting MSE anyway?...just to get the insta cast?....pointless imo.

Thats where Div shines.....Condemnation it THE single target spell of choice...plus you can spec heavily into LoM damage to help your "AoE" damge (read column)and add some heal to it if you want.
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 1st August 2013 at 21:46.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    Is it even worth it to explore other feat styles if I already have something that works for me?
    What works for you may not be the best for your group or raid.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Insta casts on anything in PvE is kinda pointless
    You should not focus on casting time, but on the DPS you get for spending the casting time.

I would prefer all my spells to be insta cast. Infinite DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Caust999 View Post
    I would prefer all my spells to be insta cast. Infinite DPS.
    You would be out of mana in 10 sec.....

This is what I've used when hitting 80 on fresh toons after revamp:

http://goo.gl/DsgzO

Lets you nuke away and hardly worry about mana. Gets boring quickly, though.

EDIT: It's not worth it in a pve setting to spec any more Vengeance-heavy than that, in my eyes.
    Last edited by Iyon; 2nd August 2013 at 13:56.
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.