Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – July 2013

If only half of the stuff in the letter hits live in 2013 it will be the best year for conan since 2010.

Looking forward to playing Coils. Conan dungeons are the best

TBH letter is really short, but sounds pretty damn good (I do believe that everything is gonna be okay). Merges in august? I can't wait. I'm taking 2 weeks break now (vacation!) and I hope that when I come back servers will be just after or in the middle of merges.

Thumbs up for devs, now get it done asap and we are good

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I wonder who picks which dungeons to "unchain" because those are three of the worst dungeons currently in the game. Maybe the unchained versions will be a lot better but somehow judging from AoK I won't hold my breath. Make xib unchained and I would be thrilled though!
    hammer/nail

Or make it a raid instance.

Seriously Funcom it takes you 5 months to do one single dungeoun. Am so disappointed.
    This monthly updates should be called "Year 2013 Same Update Over and Over. Might as well copy and paste it from last 5 monthly updates.No Progress in Age of Conan. I bet i can predict next Monthly update. What about New AA Feats thats of the list now for this year? When will Funcom gone start releasing healthy flow of content. Deadlines are off the charts.

Well at least they didnt say we are going to do Prison Colony Unchained and give out crappy blues vs the greens you get now.. That is the worst dungeon..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Bane's request to Age of Conan Game Director

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbaBOPGoZi4
    Lol /10char
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    'Besides those, the longer term initiatives such as the Tradeskill System, Palace of Cetriss, Uncahined PvP and the unnamed PvP minigame in Dragon’s Spine are all still being worked on for later in the year.'

Later in the year huh? So you guys take years between tiny single dungeon updates but in the next 5 months we'll get 3 dungeon reworks, 1 full raid, two new instances, crafting revamp, a new pvp mode, and a new pvp map?

SEEMS LIKELY!
    I was thinking the same thing. The only content they've added this year was Dragonspine and that was done first week of January, which means all the real work was done in 2012.

So absolutely nothing has been added in the last 7 months, but somehow all the stuff will be added in the next 5 months. Highly doubt it, bet we see Coils 6 man and maybe 1 of the Unchained 6 mans this year and that's it.

You forgot they did the ninja breaking of the rez box. Which for some unknown reason they cant ninja fix it back...

Worst bug ever..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    You forgot they did the ninja breaking of the rez box. Which for some unknown reason they cant ninja fix it back...

Worst bug ever..
    I'm sure it's one of the 200 miscellaneous game fixes they are sitting on.

You know, a smart company would actually have been releasing all these bug fixes the last few months since they announced them, not just go week after week with no updates, then take a 3 week vacation.

Nothing in that letter surprises me. Another month with no content for subscribers.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast