Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Will check back next month, see if anything has actually happened then.

I will stick to my TSW conspiracy (yes, I see irony in that) untill proven otherwise (aka content for AOC actually going live).
    Retired

Update this week? Please?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Lol, the team was back on the 5th...so kinda in between I guess. Keep in mind I actually wrote those a week or two apart (while on holidays myself)
    How bout give us an update on when the server going to be merged? End of the month? next month? next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    It makes sense that they take three of the most under utilized dungeons to make them unchained. They want people to revisit these dungeons and they know that we won't likely play them the way they are now.
    I seriously hope that they will do some work on it, instead of just making higher level mobs.

Instance like Black Castle probably could just labeled "Unchained" by upgrading mob to 80+ level and putting better loot. Hell, even without good gear it would still be fun to do.

On the other hand, dungeon like Scorpion Cave is incredibly dull, far too long and repetitive for the thrill it gives, and is aesthetically very poor. Would not do again just for fun. It would need serious revamp on fight mechanism to be interesting. (Since I doubt they make new visual for the place).

I agree with Arishanya, plenty of more potential to do good and less to mess up, if you select rather underused and not so popular instances.

With Jaedelyias post in mind, let me add some food for thought i think already posted on TL:

Those "unchained" dungeons already have a predecessor that was supposed to be easier and lower level.

So why not slap to flies in one go and keep the old one as it is and remodel the new unchained version in a way (including new quests), that it can be seen as a story successor to the old instance?

AoK for example could be repopulated by "something" that got loose when the god was freed. Scorpion cave could be reinhabited by some scorpion cult, investigating the death of the final boss and looting of the treasure by some "adventurers". Halls of Frost might be inhabited by giants, different undeads, cultists etc. once freed by the first inhabitants.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Update this week? Please?
    Dev on TL said it was coming next weeek. They usually patch on Tuesday so I guess they didn't want to tackle it on their 2nd day back after aparently their entire company took the month of July off from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Dev on TL said it was coming next weeek. They usually patch on Tuesday so I guess they didn't want to tackle it on their 2nd day back after aparently their entire company took the month of July off from work.
    Yep cause having more than 1 update this year isn't asking for much especially when the same dev on TL said the patch would be out last week, 3 weeks ago.

I posted asking before they announced it on TL btw.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 7th August 2013 at 21:46.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I seriously hope they keep the normal versions of the instances the same. As two of those drop base weapon recipes it would be a very poor decision to alter them. I do not like that they altered the normal version of Ampi as the kittie fight with the monkey zerg was really fun.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast