Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Game Director Letter – July 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    I seriously hope they keep the normal versions of the instances the same. As two of those drop base weapon recipes it would be a very poor decision to alter them. I do not like that they altered the normal version of Ampi as the kittie fight with the monkey zerg was really fun.

They need to add unchained of every dungeon imo, we need more content, any new content, they could easily split up the old world 6mans in terms of new purple loot, 2handed weapons from one, bows/xbows from another same with armor, make people play there alts for stuff they want and thus play more and give funcom more money.

And they can leave most fights the way they are just add a god mode trigger and make the last boss a little harder then normal, take atzels, I have always wanted that zone to be revamped to a much harder version and iron tower as well, both old world dungeons are cool looking and nicely made but they are so easy and the gear is garbage.
    Im Fat.

The "tough" trigger might work for the old instances, to make them harder for those who like it.
    But the "unchained" revamped dungeons are their chance to get creative based upon old content (sadly they mostly just scaled difficulty and added different loot). Still even in this "upscaled" easy work unchained versions, most are a good addition.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112