Thread: Guild advice

Default Guild advice

Hi all. Returning player here. This time I brought a friend. We're duo-levelling atm, DT and POM. Hit lvl 39 last night.

I have many chars at lvl 80 and T3 exp with BS (main) and Conq. I have T2 exp with HoX, Ranger, DT, Necro and even have a Demo standing in OT gathering AA's.
    My friend is one of the many who quit AoC 3 weeks after launch and this is his first time back. Took some time to persuade him, but so far we've had fun. We are both experienced MMo raiders from other games.

We're in no hurry, but we want to get into the end-game circuit eventually. This means that at lvl 80 we will start grinding factions as well as going through all of the dungeons, both for fun and gear. And I mean all; Iron Tower, Astels Fortress and then Khitai and all.

We're looking to get into a Guild:
    -English main language
    -As little L33t as possible.

We're looking for a guild that does actually do T3 and T4 regularly, but not 6 days a week. We're not much fan of pugs either of us and would prefer doing the natural progression after hitting lvl 80 with Guildies as much as possible.

I'm writing this here because this doesn't seem to be common in all Guilds. Most guilds are either hardcore raiders with 5-6 days of scheduled raids and no time for anything else, or so casual that people ask for groups in Global first and then try to fill up with Guild. We're looking for a Guild that both has the casual feeling to it and doesn't lock us up in mandatory scheduled raids, but still want to socialice and group up with the guildies.

Any such Guild around?

Contact Leahrien or Khaskhal ingame

Check out guild hall and u might find some suitable guild there..

Good luck finding a suitable guild No perfect fit came to mind straight away, though maybe Tainted Souls or Ataxia

wait for the merge
    especially since ur anglophone, you will get to meet up with americans

ataxia farming t4 and aint doing it 6 days a week only 2 raiding days , but also paytonn is orginising some t2 and t3 with pugs for fun. hmmm 6 man hm runs are almost all the time in the guild except when we doing raids ofc. but we our raiding spots are hard to get now days however we are open for social spots atm.

Welcome back Mr JR!

This list provides a good overview of where guilds stand in terms of raid progression.

For dungeons you have a broader choice, but if you want to be sure there's enough people around to do 6-mans, you may want to join one of the larger guilds anyway. Awakening of Evo comes to mind, for example.

If I remember correctly, you used to play on Hyrkania before transferring to Crom, right? There's still a few Hyrkanians around (in the guilds list: Domus Serpentis, and the Crimson Cavaliers group), but I'm not sure how active the former Hyrkanian guilds are outside of raid days. Also, Awakening of Evo absorbed the former Legends (one of the Hyrkanian raiding guilds) after the merge, but again I'm not sure whether many of the ex-Hyrkanians are still playing there.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Also, Awakening of Evo absorbed the former Legends (one of the Hyrkanian raiding guilds) after the merge, but again I'm not sure whether many of the ex-Hyrkanians are still playing there.
    Back from old Hyrkania, I'm still playing from time to time and also Esra, Catapmorn and Arcus are back. Haven't seen Rabiyeh in a while though.
    Forever Raidleader
    --
    Ellesar lvl80 Conq // Ellessar lvl80 Guard // Lesar lvl80 DT
    Shurriken lvl80 Sin // Sleeperson lvl80 Ranger // Killtacular lvl80 Barb
    Persefonna lvl80 Necro // Catharsis lvl80 Demo // Spitfiree lvl80 HoX
    Yinward lvl80 BS // Electrifying lvl80 ToS // Pominho lvl80Pom
    Cunningblade lvl 80 Conq

Thank you, how nice to see some familiar names

I did join with Knights of Avalon now.

Yes, I was in Legends some years back both in Lotro and AoC, was there even a branch in SWG? I remember Esra, Rabiyeh and Arcus even though I believe I spent more time on Crom then on Hyrkania.