Thread: Build advice please?

Default Build advice please?

I use this for PvP atm (PvP 5 with full Scarlet Circle & T3 & PvP T2 Feet + Hands)

Code:
    11c38274389e038b6c38722382d666c8938e2c385f43965e3921438464385923933d38f5639276384c83884c395fa38fb839404390e5386bc387e8385303865c39020396c038788388b038978
    Any Build advice, what combo rotations I use etc, thanks!

Max cc duration, put a point to BM&RS, more than 6 points to idol is a waste, not a big fan of bubble builds myself as u kinda need to go coils with them and u really just looking to abuse one mechanic in clutch situations, also u need then to use bubble to pick flags(if u trying to play optimal for the win in minis) and playing with debuff suxxx..

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    Max cc duration, put a point to BM&RS, more than 6 points to idol is a waste, not a big fan of bubble builds myself as u kinda need to go coils with them and u really just looking to abuse one mechanic in clutch situations, also u need then to use bubble to pick flags(if u trying to play optimal for the win in minis) and playing with debuff suxxx..
    if your a tos and you waste your bubble to pick up flags you have already lost.....

coils is also not needed in bubble spec i find forked lighting and Lull better.

this is the stock standard pvp build i use

http://goo.gl/vGekV

Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

The amount of utility americans are sacrificing to just get a little magic damage+ is sickening.. getting static blood over idol I understand as it makes for more dynamic(=fun) gameplay even though feat is much worse than idol for group pvp

storm blood (as it is so rare to meet other tosses in minigames nowadays and most of them are horrible anyways..) is also only needed if u spec instant LS, otherwise not worth it imo as u can just finish ppl with sparks

The amount of utility americans are sacrificing to just get a little magic damage+ is sickening.. getting static blood over idol I understand as it makes for more dynamic(=fun) gameplay even though feat is much worse than idol for group pvp

storm blood (as it is so rare to meet other tosses in minigames nowadays and most of them are horrible anyways..) is also only needed if u spec instant LS, otherwise not worth it imo as u can just finish ppl with sparks
    I tend to agree, as an American. That's why they go T4. But the thought is this, If I kill you before you kill me or my team, then we will win. The problem with this thought it, if you end up against a halfway good team, you die too fast, and that thought is out the window. Pug minis you can get away with it at least 50% of the time.

Some idiot demo could have a lighting pet on the tos too, in which case storm blood works. Also, a lot of demo's just cast shockstike over and over, again it works here too...the fact storm blood restores mana as well is another incentive to go for that given problems with casters and mana. It might even work for Guard's Storm Strike, since it's elemental lightning damage, never checked for that so I don't know.

You could make a convincing case for storm blood, personally I prefer the Lightning Strike spec with fangs myself...not that I play my Tos much.
    Last edited by Suctum; 20th July 2013 at 11:10.
    Doomsayer 2008