Thread: AA points and Offline Levels

Default AA points and Offline Levels

Can anyone confirm that while you are a premium, if you use offline levels you will gain AA points from leveling?

I have 13 offline levels, but I do not want to miss 13 AA points.

Thanks.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Yes offline levels gives AA (done on my last alt).

Quote Originally Posted by tafale View Post
    Yes offline levels gives AA (done on my last alt).
    Thanks.

Good to know.

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

I am also wondering about the 50 free levels after buying an expansion, do they also grant 50 AA points?

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    yes, they do
    Do you get 50 or 40? When I started a new character, you don't get AA abilities until 10, and at 10, you get your first AA. So if you get 50 at 50, then they have a small oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Do you get 50 or 40? When I started a new character, you don't get AA abilities until 10, and at 10, you get your first AA. So if you get 50 at 50, then they have a small oversight.
    I just confirmed that the 50 free levels deal when buying an expansion also grants you the 49 AA points you would of gotten from leveling the normal way.

All is good.