.add arenas

.add guild vs guild pvp content

.add tsw ranks and titles to some sort of pvp ranking system for aoc

.open world pvp

.remove shrines of bori or revamp them to not have any pve involved in it

.remove the whole guards/criminal system

instead of more minigames.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I think the single biggest Boon to AoC at this point would be....

Guild vs Guild PVP on any server.

If you are a guild, you can declare war on another guild, and anytime you see that guild, they are red.

Of course, both guilds have to consent, so the guild leader sends a declaration of war, and the second leader has to accept, then it is on...

Hell, you could almost merge all servers with this kind of rule set. PVE'ers can peacefully quest, PVP'ers can join PVP guilds and have all of the open world PVP they want.

Guild leaders would have to live on their merit. If they hastily declare war without guild consent, then they stand to lose members, much like a real war setting.

It would give real meaning to open world PVP, being part of a guild. Alliances could be another part of the system so that guilds can ally, "The enemy of my ally is my enemy".

I really think servers would be abuzz with PVP action.

I know PVP'ers want open worl PVP, but let's face it...it's almost all but dead. When you do find it, it is usually coordinated PVP, so why not have it guild v guild, have everyone on one server and call it good...

AoC needs to do something different because what they have now isn't working, and more PVP is needed.

I also agree with:

-Improved sieges

-Arenas (PLEASE add arenas)

-Remove bori entirely OR make it a claimable objective that guilds would want to fight over rather than just farm. (I.E. you get to put your guild banner on Bori, and by controlling it, you get an PVP exp boost which only applies to PVP kills. The more you harvest from Bori, the bigger the boost when getting PVP exp (which again can only be awarded by actually killing in PVP)

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    -Remove bori entirely OR make it a claimable objective that guilds would want to fight over rather than just farm. (I.E. you get to put your guild banner on Bori, and by controlling it, you get an PVP exp boost which only applies to PVP kills. The more you harvest from Bori, the bigger the boost when getting PVP exp (which again can only be awarded by actually killing in PVP)
    They already have the shrines or whatever to drop off body parts. THAT should be the main focus of Bori. And only the person who got the kill credit should be able to loot the part.