Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Should Barbarian get a small buff?

of course I played barb before combo cancel nerf and dps nerf on combos.

But it wasn't as drastic as you guys put it.

Quote Originally Posted by mashta View Post
    So you think Dont Fear the Reaver is such a good feat ?? Sever is the worst of the worst we all know that.
    Too many to count needs Cd reduced how many times there is more then 2 mobs or players around you
    Devastation kinda sucks it removes stacking completly even if u white crit which is bs should be combo crit stack remove.
    No escape long casting cant land that ****.
    Camotose useless unless opponents cc removers on cd.
    Hammer and avil mehh.
    I Agree revear needs Sever fix thats one and Back in Fray needs to be good evation tool that scales with your opponent gear.
    - i played zerker/general for a few months, specially to level up in pvp an survive the k/d whores, but basically the only problem i found in zerker babr is the OP damage from other classes and not lack of something on barb...
    - after zerker, i tried the reaver/general approach, and the biggest problem i found against other classes is the lack of survival on reaver barb (back in fray is the best example), the damage is good but, same problem again, other classes have more tools to make them stay alive than reaver barb (hox might be an exception)
    - now i play hybrid, and problem i found? none basically, a well balance between survival/damage without even going to the end of any of the trees (i would still prefer to go reaver stance, with dance of death and impale, but not until funcom does something about balance between all classes) --- playing hybrid barb clearly shows the barb doesnt need revamps, only a tweak on one or another feat but more importantly NERF THE OP DAMAGE ON SOME CLASSES
    Last edited by PutchPT; 8th August 2013 at 02:00.
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

but more importantly NERF THE OP DAMAGE ON SOME CLASSES
    I read variations of this sentence a lot in most barb pvp threads i.e. "barb is fine, it's classes X Y and Z which are OP".

With all due respect, this still means that barb is not fine and there is a class balance problem. You're simply stating that the correct balance point lies closer to the current power level of the barb instead of the one of the other classes; but the fact remains that the barb power level is sharply inferior to that of those others and thus there is a clear imbalance.

Barb IS alright. It's not because he's not king of the mountain anymore that barb is weak like these threads tend to push it. In my opinion balance isn't that bad at all. Conqs and PoMs are crazy OP in PuGs but all the rest isn't that far behind. Even HoX.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Barbs vs other classes on bad day

Conq Op cant even bend him over

Dt cant out cc him nor do more damage to him more then he does to you.

Guard can do little damage to his armor can stay with guard little longer then other soldiers but he can have good muscle to make you run for it.

Assasin wtf am dead

Ranger Upper shot makes u go **** am out here or if u start to go after him root.knock.

Demo Omg i got knocked omg i cant get up on time before i die.

Necros Chiill And some other **** did 6k insta to me f that oh and flesh to worms.

Pom tank Healer oh those bubles and knocks

Bs omg he deals nearly same damage and outheals my damage.

Tos managble target.

Hox kite you to dead with silence and hellfire.

Barbs vs other classes on bad day

Conq Op cant even bend him over

Dt cant out cc him nor do more damage to him more then he does to you.

Guard can do little damage to his armor can stay with guard little longer then other soldiers but he can have good muscle to make you run for it.

Assasin wtf am dead

Ranger Upper shot makes u go **** am out here or if u start to go after him root.knock.

Demo Omg i got knocked omg i cant get up on time before i die.

Necros Chiill And some other **** did 6k insta to me f that oh and flesh to worms.

Pom tank Healer oh those bubles and knocks

Bs omg he deals nearly same damage and outheals my damage.

Tos managble target.

Hox kite you to dead with silence and hellfire.
    Omg are you for real?
    I would agree on good conq and good pom but the rest can be killed. And luckily not that many good conqs or poms around.
    Im not saying barb would go around pwning everyone but you have good shot 1v1.
    And your description of fights against demos and rangers are so sad. Did you not hear about anti cc or cc?
    And with sin is usually wtf they are dead. True there are really good ones that are pain to kill and usually kills you, but pro barb vs pro sin is pretty interesting fight with high chances for barb to win. Sneak attack is another story and i admit its damn hard to survive good sin.
    And hox kite you to death with silence? its 20 sec imunity, and you know its possible to kill hox in 20 sec, but yea you do kind of need to land combo

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    I read variations of this sentence a lot in most barb pvp threads i.e. "barb is fine, it's classes X Y and Z which are OP".

With all due respect, this still means that barb is not fine and there is a class balance problem. You're simply stating that the correct balance point lies closer to the current power level of the barb instead of the one of the other classes; but the fact remains that the barb power level is sharply inferior to that of those others and thus there is a clear imbalance.

Actually I rather agree with his points, its always better decrease damage all around rather than increase weak classes capabilties, longer fights demanding more player skill than fights where u can just oneshot enemies with yber bursts.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Omg are you for real?
    I would agree on good conq and good pom but the rest can be killed. And luckily not that many good conqs or poms around.
    Im not saying barb would go around pwning everyone but you have good shot 1v1.
    And your description of fights against demos and rangers are so sad. Did you not hear about anti cc or cc?
    And with sin is usually wtf they are dead. True there are really good ones that are pain to kill and usually kills you, but pro barb vs pro sin is pretty interesting fight with high chances for barb to win. Sneak attack is another story and i admit its damn hard to survive good sin.
    And hox kite you to death with silence? its 20 sec imunity, and you know its possible to kill hox in 20 sec, but yea you do kind of need to land combo
    I said barbs on bad day meaning having shity day playing it was kind of for laughts meaning jokes. Dont go Rage plz OH YE TAKE F CHILL PILL BRO

I said barbs on bad day meaning having shity day playing it was kind of for laughts meaning jokes. Dont go Rage plz OH YE TAKE F CHILL PILL BRO
    Sorry, didnt get it as a joke but as another one of many complaining and crying in this thread.
    Barb is nice, it needs fix on some broken feats but all classes have broken and useless feats. But its far from being useless like some people are saying.

lol.. you were trolling, what did you expect when people read that dumb ****.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast