Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Barbarian get a small buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Barb does really well against most class. Problem is just tanks and poms (even though pom can still be dealt with a bit). A few tweaks on tanks would make it much easier for them.

So yeah... some feats are useless and needs to be fixed but that's the case for all classes.
    I do agree with you on most things you post and i kind of agree here, but the thing with barb is you really need to be good to do good, on some other classes you can do good even as average player. beside is it funny that conq has better dmg than rogue class?
    Dont get me wrong i love barb the way it is and think maybe slight fix on useless feats might be good idea but no big changes.
    Personally i would love for barb to have one more cc beside stun and knock, maybe if they change no escape to fear or root... idk just rambling

Quote Originally Posted by mashta View Post
    And Am expressing my opinion on my class that you gone ruin because you dont have brains to come up with something more unique then f copy and paste staff from one tree to another.
    yeah, a little +crit for Butcher gonna totally break the class, this shows who lack brain.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Also, Berserker, Ability - No Escape

One of the most useless CC in the game, very easy to run away from barbarian who is trying to use it, like the same CC on assassin "Opportunistic Strike" (also stun).

Instant cast again would be awesome = useful in pve + pvp.
    plz no, its just one pt in the first place and does crazy dmg, its already faceroll as it is

if u fight a barb and he broke 2 stuns u hit him with no escape and he is in some trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    just tanks and poms
    i agree

barb aint the prob its tanks and poms

Sure, you can buff barb.

Then nerf the speed of Arcane Marauder or make it so it has a CD between procs.

Barbs running around at 25% increased speed the entire time in a minigame is stupid.

Good barbs are pain in the ass and quite valuable addition to any team, but that's true for every single class. Deal with it.

(btw. all classes need some tweaks and fixes, though it is not gonna happen soon I guess)

Reaver Barb:

PvP - give the barb more survival when playing with reaver stance (barb dies faster than a naked sin currently);

PvE - nothing needed on group fights but on solo PvE its the same issue as PvP, no decent survival tools

* the healing ability Back in Fray is the best example that could get a buff on the survival department, since it also steals reaver stance stacks - simple transforming it to an ability with 3 feat points where each point increases the stats of the buff (heal, evade, immunity)

Zerker Barb:

PvP/PvE - increase the damage of the staggering blow buff when feated

the biggest problem still, IMO, is the overpower of other classes (conqs that dont die in pvp and DPS more in pve group fights, poms that basically one-shot you on pvp after a successful KB), so basically, its more a problem on the rest and not the barb itself,
    no revamps or major buffs required, IMO, just a little change here and there on the barb, simple
    oh, and almost forget, the tools at hand perk, never found it useful at any type of game (solo pve, group pve/pvp, 1vs1 pvp), maybe a small change on that might come in handy too (dunno anyone that uses it)
    Last edited by PutchPT; 3rd August 2013 at 00:43.
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Barbs need there speed buff updated its to slow and never procs 60% speed would be balanced and make decap hit 100% harder.

REAVER.
    Dont turn reaver into survival plz stick to reaver being pure dps burn with few limited survival. Dont turn reaver into Zerker God No plz. Reaver=dps burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    yeah, a little +crit for Butcher gonna totally break the class, this shows who lack brain.
    Dude you have no clue about barbarian do u. ??
    I dont mind butcher crit. I said I dont like to see same mechanics on zerker Zerker not supost do same damage as reaver.

Look at each melee class there is always one tree pure Survival tree and pure DAMAGE tree.
    Keep that in mind.If you want to Butcher crit spec in Devastation.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast