Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Barbarian get a small buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    I would like to see same Critical Chance for Butcher combos & Upheaval Combo like from Reaver Stance (Cyclone of Steel & Upheaval):

- 7-9 stack > Increase Critical Chance +5%, Affects Butcher & Upheaval Combo

- 10-12 stack > Increase Critical Chance +10%, Affects Butcher & Upheaval Combo

- 13-15 stacks > Increase Critical Chance +15%, Affects Butcher & Upheaval Combo

Also, Berserker, Ability - No Escape

One of the most useless CC in the game, very easy to run away from barbarian who is trying to use it, like the same CC on assassin "Opportunistic Strike" (also stun).

Instant cast again would be awesome = useful in pve + pvp.
    Dude you have Devastation. And plz dont copy same skills for both trees. Bloodrage is fine and plus berserker is a cc defence not an offence build. Make something that not usefull feats more usefull with some unique abilitys. Dont just copy and paste same abilitys across both trees thats dumb

nah, no need to buff barb.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    nah, no need to buff barb.
    No need to buff Troll too. No one said to buff it but bring it up to date. Fixing crappy feats making class not op but more interesting and unique
    Last edited by mashta; 2nd August 2013 at 16:11.

Took my Zerker barb to Zodiac fight last week and was a bit disappointed with my dps.

Scored about 600 .. when I was expecting 800 (like before).

Then again, I used to pull over 1k dps with combo skipping with Zerker. Not been using Reaver since Khitai came out, and Zerker is a monster for solo and 6 mans still.

Barb does really well against most class. Problem is just tanks and poms (even though pom can still be dealt with a bit). A few tweaks on tanks would make it much easier for them.

So yeah... some feats are useless and needs to be fixed but that's the case for all classes.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mashta View Post
    Dude you have Devastation. And plz dont copy same skills for both trees. Bloodrage is fine and plus berserker is a cc defence not an offence build. Make something that not usefull feats more usefull with some unique abilitys. Dont just copy and paste same abilitys across both trees thats dumb
    Dude. I didn't ask You for advice, I am free to express my opinion so keep it to yourself, thank you.
    We will be Serious after death.

First of all as we all know it Funcom Dont have money to revamp classes. Second if If they do manage to Tweak Soldier classes than we gone see soldiers bitch how they gone quit game because their dps was nerfed. 3 Best solution to tweak few feats it should be enough to bring barbs on the lvl of a soldier.
    I wonder where were f barbs when there was their revamp. I dont know who agreed to see barb having this useless feats Sever, Back In the Fray, Dont Fear the Reaver, Predatory Instinct. And other zerker abilitys like Hammer and Avil, Camotose, Unstoppble, this feats dont scale with gear your opponent has. For example What it Takes it use to be good perk when there was much less hit rating on the gear now if i pop it i still die as fast without it.
    No Escape cast f way too long why funcom increase its cast timer they dont have clue that there is barier on how much or how easy it is to dodge it now. There is a limit how much you can nerf. Now back in the day they removed barbarian insta cc now you f demos with their khitai insta ccs while barb still get f preload their combo not speaking of reaver tfat have to switch weapons preload combo and than land it switch back and start dps. With current lag its even worst. While f conq can charge knock you backwards is bs. And they can fear you and silense uour cimbo and smash you like f nothing. Barbs when they had their revamp around same time conqs and bears had theirs from there conqs and bs had twice their tweaks. How come barb never had their tweaks yet conqs and bs can. Barb community is gost town. Few oppose to tweak a barb i believe because its not their main but instead this people log to have only cc fun fest with speedy buff. Most players dont understand barbs deeply. I see all kinds of activity in other classes forums players making this new Suggestions about their future AA while f barb forums i see Idiots spaming how good they can spam decap at barb forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Dude. I didn't ask You for advice, I am free to express my opinion so keep it to yourself, thank you.
    And Am expressing my opinion on my class that you gone ruin because you dont have brains to come up with something more unique then f copy and paste staff from one tree to another.
    Last edited by mashta; 2nd August 2013 at 17:54.

I love the millions of posts about class fixes that never happen.

Barbarian used to be my main for years, but not anymore. The class is not competitivse, it's dps is piss poor. No good burst damage skills and the cc's are extremely slow and predictable (especially for a reaver). It's a fun class in pve because no burst needed there and blood rage stack is making a difference in pve. In quick pvp fights where rangers, poms, demos and what not spamming 2x the burst from distance, the class is almost unplayable.

Of course there are a few pros who run and jump around making everyone miss a combo, but they are few and they would do even better with any other class. When I take a look at mini scores, the worse k/d is almost always the poor barb from the team.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast