Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T4 crash loosing box

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    @argantes u r bound to this instance u will be in the same, altough its possible that the "recovery" script for the instance doesnt include the lootbox
    After a zone crash, although you're still bound to the same instance the game completely regenerates the zone just like if the raid had zoned out for 15 minutes which would remove loot boxes. You can see this in t1/2/3 raids where all the trash respawns up to the next boss you have to kill. T4 trash doesn't - I guess because it's on longer timers that persist even when the zone is empty overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Maybe next time you contact the gm, try to not be so angry, they get in such better mood when you talk to them like humans

It is amazing what a GM will do when in a good mood.
    It shouldn't matter on their mood, it's their job to help us. Not "I HAD A BAD DAY, SCREW THIS GUY, I'LL JUST TELL HIM THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenarie76 View Post
    It shouldn't matter on their mood, it's their job to help us. Not "I HAD A BAD DAY, SCREW THIS GUY, I'LL JUST TELL HIM THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO!"
    Professionalism. Very few people have it.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenarie76 View Post
    Their job is to follow the written solutions to known problems, and from what i understand they are not suppose to do anything to loot if they do not find it in the logs. They are doing their job when they dont do anything when they dont find it in the logs.

But what you can do as a player is encourage them to do a bit more than their job, talk them into using their tools and not just follow the script.

Smooth talking gets you ahead i life

Just dont take it to far http://kotaku.com/5035208/conan-gm-c...ctable-results
    I am Stian ingame...

We've had T4 crash when looting Entity box. Took GM's a few hours, but they did us well. They managed to give us all the loot that was in the box.

Sucks that it happened (and still does), but at least they made it right then.
    Strategos of Immortal Souls

Quote Originally Posted by MajorAppleSauce View Post
    We've had T4 crash when looting Entity box. Took GM's a few hours, but they did us well. They managed to give us all the loot that was in the box.

Sucks that it happened (and still does), but at least they made it right then.
    hmm, mighty gonna try to repetition that MC box at least, if for anything else, then just to tell them that they actually CAN do something, but must check screenshots first.. hopes are pretty low tho, since there´s been like 2 instance resets since then
    Last edited by Argantes; 2nd August 2013 at 06:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    hmm, mighty gonna try to repetition that MC box at least, if for anything else, then just to tell them that they actually CAN do something, but must check screenshots first.. hopes are pretty low tho, since there´s been like 2 instance resets since then
    Always keep after them. They can do pretty much anything, from giving you the loot to resetting the instance for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12